Reviews for When He Said Hello
Cina's chapter 72 . 5/6
I absolutely loved this story with all the different POV. Store line was great and I couldn’t stop reading.
kneon chapter 72 . 3/8
amazing story with great characters. did you end up publishing this? if so what are they under i would love to read more.
anglictash chapter 25 . 3/2
I'm confused who did she sleep with?
Guest chapter 72 . 12/29/2023
Omg one of the best stories I’ve ever read on here. I woke up at 630 am and grabbed my phone to finish reading lol
antiquelilium chapter 72 . 11/1/2023
You’re an amazing writer! Ruthless and Ivory is my favourite piece of writing so naturally I wanted to read your other stories as well.

I have to say although your writing style is different here, you still manage to convey such depth and complexity of emotions and thought processes and everything! This story was a joy to read, I read it from start to finish in 2 days! Can’t wait to read the next
Ivy Pattinson chapter 72 . 3/7/2023
Thank you for sharing this story with us! I love Edward. Now I'm sad it's over! Beautiful story.
Ivy Pattinson chapter 25 . 3/6/2023
What the fuck?! I can't read fast enough hahaha
Ivy Pattinson chapter 17 . 3/6/2023
I started reading because I was completely intrigued and now I can't stop!
cbzoo chapter 72 . 2/26/2023
this was an amazing story I really enjoyed reading it,
cbzoo chapter 13 . 2/21/2023
I cannot wait to know what he ran away from
JaysWorld2 chapter 72 . 2/5/2023
wow. This story was so unexpected and different. The way you write is intriguing and enticing. I loved every second of it. Thank you for sharing!
kceeblevinshotmail.com chapter 72 . 10/14/2022
Loved this from beginning to end. Such an original and eye-opening story. You are a very gifted author.
Elis5 chapter 72 . 9/28/2022
Wow wow wow! I am in awe of this story and your writing… I’ve bean reading non-stop and I was absolutely immersed in it. My heart breaks in one chapter and melts in another, all emotions, personalities, different journeys in life… and faith, so subtle yet so strong…
THANK YOU so much for this amazing storyline, for the characters, the romance and the drama (it was so hard emotionally to read through some moments but soooo rewarding afterwards)
Thank you and good luck in all your future work
Camila0803 chapter 72 . 9/18/2022
Amei demais
Confesso que tive que voltar algumas vezes para entender a linha do tempo, mas a sutileza dos detalhes valem a pena
princeselisa chapter 72 . 8/31/2022