Reviews for Invincible
Guest chapter 1 . 18h
I reaaally hope they make an ark with all the magical creatures

Cuz dragons and thunderbirds are tooo freaking cool to die

Maaaaybe leave the all but one dementor just so future generations may study them lol
Lampessa chapter 33 . 8/9
This is the type of story I loke to read as well. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 33 . 8/5
Verrrry nice. But what about the cylons? Do they finally make peace?
davesaxton chapter 33 . 7/24
Just finished reading this story, and all I can say is...WOW, THIS IS "BEEPING" AWESOME!

This is one of the best crossovers I have read up to this point. Would love to see a continuation on this.

Hoping that you do so,
Dave
dilis chapter 33 . 7/21
Bin absolut begeistert. Diese ungewöhnliche Geschichte ist ein Genuss.
absurdo29 chapter 33 . 6/21
Thanks a lot. Great job.
Clem2TheClemening chapter 33 . 6/7
How did you get your math for the surface area of the cylinder? Given you don't live on the end caps, it would be the circumference times the length. 6 * pi * 1 ~ 19 km2. Way less than the habitat domes, not way more.
TSFreedom chapter 33 . 6/1
Good story.
Charlesdalby chapter 33 . 6/1
Thank you for your wonderful story.
obliviated fan chapter 19 . 5/31
Oh damn you. I just got the joke here on my reread. Misanthrope indeed.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 6 . 5/30
No need to apologize for having written before Fantastic Beasts came out. You taking out Draco was deserved by him. It drives me nuts when authors keep the same protagonists returning to wreck havoc.
Overide22 chapter 2 . 5/27
“I’m Harry Fucking Potter, that’s who I am!”

One of the best lines you ever wrote. I thought it needed the exclamation point though.
Incantations7 chapter 33 . 5/15
After reading this again, I’m still amazed by the emotions that are brought out by Harry’s dealings with his family more than those brought up by the demise of the earth and everything else…
erstwhile-S chapter 32 . 4/24
Read it for the second time and enjoyed it afresh. Thanks!
shepherd7807 chapter 33 . 4/1
Wow. Just wow. This was a GREAT story from beginning to end. I couldn’t put it down!
2,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »