Reviews for Anonymity
JBB28 chapter 20 . 11/16/2019
That last sentence of Chapter 20 proves how you portray Agent 8 in an amazing way
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2019
So u running out of ideas or making magic happen?
Maybe add a new person to attract some of the girls
Maybe add a little combat so he can use that cape
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
Hurry
Shy guys toast chapter 19 . 10/13/2019
Get that laptop fixed so you can keep up the good work. It’s alright if it’s short. You’re just making do with what resources you have currently. Stay Fresh, my Boi!
Rebiele chapter 19 . 10/3/2019
I love this story, and I honestly hope that the harem thing will stay a harem because that’s what makes this story so interesting, 3 getting a girl is nice, but i won’t complain if you kept the harem thing and they all still chase after 3.
DAEAEPOS chapter 19 . 9/8/2019
I don't know which girl will end up with Agent 3, or if a girl will end up with him; I'm in team Marie so i have my hopes in any case.
I love your fic btw. Keep going with the good job.
BlueJack22 chapter 19 . 9/3/2019
Better than nothing
XDefender chapter 19 . 9/3/2019
Oh lord. Reading this just makes me realize how dumb agent 3 really is. He isn’t even trying to hit on her, but wipes pearl’s hands and her face instead of giving her the napkin. He also calls her cute and puts his hand on her head. If he truly doesn’t know what he is doing then I don’t know how he can even be an agent.
EverythingCovered chapter 19 . 9/3/2019
Yes. Actually, plz do some eight x three
XDefender chapter 18 . 8/22/2019
hey man great story. I read this a few times, and noticed that agent four has been calmer than the squid sisters and pearl, and she had a crush on him from the start, so I think she would be a good match for him. also agent 8 because three mentioned he would take her to the crust bucket. hope you can get this next chapter out very soon.

P.S. don't forget to check out my story :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2019
Hey this story was shella fresh. (See what I did there) I hope we see who three chooses. Personally I think eight would be nice because she is not aggressively fighting for him.
ghettomane995 chapter 18 . 8/20/2019
I'm predicting 3's friend is someone he genuinely loves, bonus points if it's a guy. OR, 3 eventually falls for 8 since she minds her own business and 3 almost takes a form of peace and solitude in her as she isn't fighting over him. Good job on this chapter, can't wait for more!
Hmmmmm chapter 18 . 8/17/2019
Poor pearl

Go
Rest job on this chapter :D
Shy guys toast chapter 18 . 8/17/2019
It’s another great chapter, and the fact your laptop broke and you had to finish this on your phone shows that you’re filled with determination.
EverythingCovered chapter 18 . 8/16/2019