Reviews for Anonymity
Rebiele chapter 8 . 2/24/2019
The next chapter is going to be very interesting.

Also yeah, getting wisdom teeth out isn’t that bad. Glad to see it was painless.
King Popoto chapter 8 . 2/24/2019
Oh shit... OH SHIT! The yandere vibes be real. Callie is gonna go full blown crazy yandere by the end of this, I feel it in my bones... Or really I would if I had bones, as I am just a humble Popoto.
Hmmmmm chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
Not trying to rush ya... but where’s the next chap?
Throwback chapter 7 . 2/19/2019
Tbfh, as long as you don't include Agent Eight in this, I'll be one happy boi.
Rebiele chapter 7 . 2/15/2019
The way you described Callie trying to stop her blushing, but failing is like that yandere girl picture. Callie is my favorite squid sister so this will be interesting... keep up the good work!
Calmex chapter 7 . 2/15/2019
Yandere Callie is best Callie.
King Popoto chapter 7 . 2/13/2019
Oookay... Callie is kinda scaring me, she ain't gonna go Yandere is she. I mean with what she was doing with the pillow... And the somewhat ominous giggling... Keep it up.
Hmmmmm chapter 7 . 2/13/2019
Aaaaand as Callie wanted to do some M-rated stuff I would like to see her do it.
Rebiele chapter 7 . 2/13/2019
Lol, this chapter is funny. Keep up the good work!
BlueJack22 chapter 7 . 2/13/2019
Actually I was expecting the aftermath
Christopherprime22 chapter 6 . 2/7/2019
Well...Carp.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2019
Y'know? I feel that the end was karma for not splitting them earlier. And I like that. Also, the biggest love squabble might as well comence now.
Rebiele chapter 6 . 2/3/2019
I found this more interesting than the previous one, keep up the good work! Next chapter is going to be awkward huh?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
Let the love square commence!
Agent 8 chapter 6 . 2/3/2019
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I ship it