Reviews for Anonymity
BlueJack22 chapter 6 . 2/3/2019
Hey don't worry as long as you give good quality content like this I don't mind, also this was the funniest chapter
YamiDangan395 chapter 5 . 1/25/2019
noice, good stuff mate
micro0951 chapter 5 . 1/20/2019
Owe, 3's arm is gonna have a mark if marie keeps up the pinching.
alexander.babitsky.1 chapter 5 . 1/20/2019
Guess 3 is in something even bigger than a love-triangle in this case. I honestly hope there might be some focus on any feelings Callie might have for 3 if she has any like Marie and 4. And to be quite honest, Marie being paired dup with 3 feels rather old to me, so this feels much more interesting in my opinion. I don't think I see any mistakes so far in this chapter also, but it looks like 4 might be a much bigger air-head than Callie, or whatever the phrase is I'm looking for to describe them. Either way, whatever antics she might cause might be funny, but I still can't help but feel sorry for the other 3 at the same time. Hope things don't get too bad for them, just in case.
BlueJack22 chapter 5 . 1/20/2019
Oh this is going to be one interesting interview
Agent 8 chapter 4 . 1/15/2019
Agent 6? Agent 12? Less of a probability but maybe some Agent 9? I'm very curious...
Rebiele chapter 4 . 1/12/2019
I’m very interested to see how the interview will turn out.
BlueJack22 chapter 4 . 1/12/2019
I'm looking forward to a funny and disasterist interview
Rebiele chapter 3 . 1/6/2019
Is there going to be a love triangle? or in this case a square since there are four characters? Honestly I don’t really care but that would make it interesting, but don’t if it’s not a good idea.
Darwin's Failure chapter 3 . 1/6/2019
Whoa. Hold up. Is... Is this... Implied Agent 12?

Oh God I feel like I'm gonna cry. I've been looking forever for anything like this... I mean... I get that the story's not done, and there could be a massive twist of romance or something... But I'll take anything I can get! Agent 12 is so underappreciated and left in the dust, that I'll cherish even two chapters of it! I love it so much more than Agent 24 anyway...
BlueJack22 chapter 3 . 1/6/2019
No it's fine the way it is, I have a feeling I know where this story going to go
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2019
Hey you should copy the splatoon fan fiction inkling captivation and fraternization for your own since the author of it does not seem to be coming back and make more or finish it make it your own and improve on it and extend the story make it the same buy a lot better
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2019
I like this so far :) I hope you update soon!
Nitpicky Bastard chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
So, this is honestly not bad. I'm a little iffy about the cape being the reason for 3's limiter being disabled, but that's just conflicting headcanons. I always imagined the cape just being a hand stitched piece of cloth Three made to feel cool. Edgy teen and all.

Eh, but that's besides the point. It's still a cool start.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
You rock you are the best keep up the good work please make more people who made there story real good often forget to ever finish them or forget of there fan fiction also make Marie x agent 4 and agent 3x agent 8 please
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »