Reviews for Closer Than Brothers
MalikOfDarkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This was so so so good. You're such a talented writer. I love your stories.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Who was the green haired girl? I liked the story, once again I felt emotions coming out in waves. I like that most about your shots, they make one feel better in a way. I really enjoyed this.

TDH
elvenrarehunter chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I love the way you wrote this. It is an absolute work of art. Keep writing, even if it isn't on this. Keep up the good work.

ERH -
Sour Green Apple chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
*simply dies* ...that...was...soo...swet...
BakaNeko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Man you are going to make my tear ducts run dry. These stories have such emotion in them. You are truly a talented writer
Amy chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Amy:That was so...beautiful!WA!Joey:THE END
DJ Lady Moony chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
:'-( that is so Sad! How do you write stuff like this?
S. A. Bonasi chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Yes! Another story with Rishid in it! Very fluffy! However, I shudder at hearing Yami Yugi being called 'innocent'. Of that, perhaps, but of that only. Even if you are only following the dub, in which he recieves much glorification, Yami Yugi is FAR from innocent! _
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Mojobubbles: *sobbing uncontrollably*

Eveyrone in shakespeare club: o_O

Kamilah: We're at a pizza party...and we're allowed to go on teh INternet so we're here...*to Mojobubbles* maybe you'll feel better if you read something else?

Mojobubbles: yeah...*goes off to read "Shadow of Myself*

Kamilah: Oh Ra...taht's angst smart one! *runs after Mojobubbles*
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Col story! :) Very touching and intriguing. :) I enjoyed it very much. I can't wait to read your next story, :)
MyMuseLovesCookies chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
*sniffle* *is near tears* That was SO sad until it bcame happy! I'm like... omg... that was really like... cant describe.. *stops crying and goes into her "anime world"* MALIKU! *glomps* I am so happy ur okay.

malik: -_- I I should brutally injure you.

O_O *backs up against far wall* well then... Great fic, ill read more of ur fics now _ They's is really good. I gtg b4 my muses wak-

Chi: HEY KI!

e up...

Kal: YOU WERE DOING A REVIEW... WITHOUT US?

uhh... yes?

Kal: *firey eyes*

Chi: *is eating cookies*

-_- Well, I've gotta sort this out... cyaz!

Kal: No! No you won't see them!

Oh, what are you gonna do you... 4-inch tall catgirl muse?

Kal: Ill- *knock cookie out of Chis hand*

Chi: U_U WAH! COKIE!

Kal: *covers ears* AH! the high-pitched wails!

Well, thats all for today... I gotta shorten my rants... CYAZ!
Byakuganchick chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
You write the best fics! Way to go!
Des chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
My goodness, Dais. XD Are you starting to like Marik and Rishid more than Kaiba?

Hey! It's Kasumi!

I wonder if DM met her during his trial... Ah well! Good writing as usual!
JessiChi chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Aw *glomps Malik and Diasy and snuggles them* snuggly wugglys so cute. You write beautifully _
Keya Ishtar chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I LIKE IT ! I LIKE IT!THIS FANFIC RULES!