Reviews for To Be A God
Mr.Salvos chapter 3 . 5/27/2019
What do the gods of riptides do; wouldn't that be under Poseidon's domain?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2019
Whoop! Whoop! I love this fanfic !
Oh my gods fhrvjntjjddvyhffb
ReadingReader chapter 3 . 5/25/2019
Nice story, I really enjoy reading it.
Scribbles chapter 2 . 5/25/2019
Our OCs being inserted? Sign me up!
June Kelly
Age: 14
Appearance: Short brown hair (pixie cut), crystal blue eyes, tall and lanky, usually wears jean shorts and flip-flops
Personality: Artistic, outgoing, sassy
G/P: Poseidon
Interesting fact: Her eyes can be any shade of blue, from indigo to sky, depending on the light
Powers: Percy's from when he was a demigod
Weakness: 'Aunt' Sally's blue chocolate chip cookies

Hope you like her!
aRTsyisAwesome chapter 2 . 4/18/2019
This story is amazing! I love the dynamic between Percy and the campers, it's really natural and realistic. The plot is amazing too, and I can't wait to see where this goes!
Snowstorm chapter 2 . 3/31/2019
Hey I ride horses and I really like that you made Percy's island a sanctuary for them. I also really like the concept of this story so if you can, pls keep writing and updating it. If you do I will most likely keep reading
xeunobre chapter 2 . 2/28/2019
Okay i love this AU. I also write two stories with Percy being a god-except in my stories Percy was born a god, not becoming one so it's different. I love how you've written your story, it flows very well, and its very well written. Can't wait for more!
Also, if you wanna use my OC, her name is Rose, she has curly, light brown hair, freckles and green eyes. Daughter of Hephaestus. She's quick witted and funny (Like Leo but more aggressive about the jokes and with no remorse and no filter.) She has a medium build, not skinny, not fat. If you don't use her i won't be offended its your story and you do what you want with it. Looking forward to more in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
I love this story . Just wish you'd update it a bit more often
abbyw707 chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
This is amazing!
NomadicCheese chapter 2 . 1/6/2019
Oooh. Nice story. Last bit made me excited for next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
This is pretty good. I love it when writers include different mythologies as it actually shows that they have researched and put a lot of time into the story. Keep on posting your doing great.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Looks good so far keep it up Lol
JC RH chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Okay good start. But I wish the old gang is here. Specially Annabeth. It'll be cool if it's Endgame Percy/Annabeth. Just in case it isn't I hope it isn't an OC.