Reviews for Broken little families and broken little boys
That was adorable. Thanks for sharing
deathrite973 chapter 1 . 2/7
Too let you know for future slash is only used as the tag for male/male or female/female romance in storys. Aside from that really well done story mate
Wrighteuse chapter 1 . 1/17
I was waiting for a moment like that since Gar met Rachel at arcade ! They're cute ... You should keep writing, so I could keep reading !
Have a nice day
perish-the-thoughtless chapter 2 . 1/13
Love this so much! I watched the whole first season in a day and this was a nice addition when I ran out of write more for this fandom!
Roxanne Martinez chapter 1 . 1/12
Awww the ending was so cute! I love the story. Poor Gar. Seriously never liked Chief!
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/7
was super excited to see this..loving the version of beast boy
Yeah, so far this fandom is LACKING and I’m so great full that you took initiative and really went all out, writing a perfect one shot that conveyed the agony of the characters, desperation, and worry. Great writing, I kind of hope that this continues into something more, but that isn’t nesccisary because you did such a good job either what you wrote. Good work!
BrookeNerd chapter 1 . 1/3
Fantastic one-shot! I really enjoyed how you portrayed Gar's pain and Dick's genuine concern, as well as the reactions of Rachel and Kori. The fluidity works so well and I just loved every minute of it. We need more Titans fanfics to help us survive until Season 2! Thank you for your wonderful contribution.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Great story. Keep writing :)
Adrianna Agray chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Fantastic writing: ) yeah cuddles: )
Isa Wilson chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Me to Cheif: Garfield is the sweetest, most loving and compassionate boy in the world. HE HAS NO BUSINESS WITH THE LIKES OF SOMEONE LIKE YOU! YOU KEEP AWAY FROM HIM!

(Deep Breath)

This was an amazing one-shot! Though I hate seeing the poor tiger cub like this! But other than that, your writing is so fluid and I could actually feel Gar's pain and Dick's disgust at the Cheif!

And I will say it again, just to make it clear: AMAZING!