Reviews for Skywalker: A Fanon Story
gabrielcsph chapter 2 . 8/7
Fuck... That was a really great charpter, I cried like 2 times
gabrielcsph chapter 1 . 8/7
Thats a really good first charpter, better some of your other works, it really have potencial, making Anakin a "Grey area" force user sounds cool, and he just saying the wrong things about the jedi cult is just satisfactory lol
ReaperOfBalance chapter 1 . 8/4
Nice start, though I can tell you/Anakin are going to cause a lot of headaches and lashing outs from people
Need more...
Coalpotato chapter 2 . 6/29
yooooo I honestly really want you to continue this story it is the perfect kind of SW fanfic that I have been looking for for so long plz continue it
Jon 'Fatjon' Umber chapter 2 . 6/29
God. I love this fic. hope someone continues it with permission of course ahahhahahaah
Tenjo chapter 1 . 6/28
At the end of the chapter now.

Qui-Gon wouldn’t have introduced Padmé as Amidala as that’s her alias as the queen and, not only would that be an incredible risk as her bodyguard, he doesn’t even know she’s the queen. So he would have introduced her as either just Padmé, or Padmé Naberrie.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 6/28
Halfway through the chapter, there’s a few things I dislike but they’re not actual problems as they’re just personal preferences. The only ‘problem’ I see is his height… you, like a lot of other authors on here, seem to think exercising as a kid makes you taller.

It doesn’t.

Despite what a lot of people (even many experts) seem to believe, you reach whatever height you were genetically programmed to reach, regardless of your life choices.
Zero-Zoldyck chapter 2 . 4/11
Not going to lie, I was not expecting to like this so much. I had a similar idea of me in anakins body, but Im to aggressive so it basically leads to just shoving palpatine out of the window after he becomes chancellor
Zero-Zoldyck chapter 1 . 4/11
I just like how no one is actually concerned about how sex crazed this 9 year old is lmao. At worst they are mildly exasperated.
Mysterious Venus chapter 2 . 4/9
oh my god this is so good!
too bad its dead
AvidGamer1124 chapter 1 . 4/9
MC is actually mentally retarded
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 3/19
My only complaint about this is Aayla's name, it is Secura, not Secular, it could have understood Karti and the Bluebirds calling her Secular as an insult, boys being boys and all that rot, but for adults and Anakin to do it too, is well, it's not right.
Ken kaneki's shadow wolf chapter 2 . 3/18
The only thing I want to know is where chapter 3 is
TheMarauder28 chapter 2 . 2/10
I'm gonna follow in hopes you come back to this story one day. It's by far the best Star Wars fanfic I've read thus far.
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »