Reviews for Towards a Brighter Future
denjia chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
this is a good story
snellee chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Brilliant...simply fantastic! you must update!
P'aedt chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Quoth Buffy: and then he RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

I'm Going to Rape You!-An Abuse Parody

totaly describes this fic. I hate to flame, but how you have fans by making a mockery of Harry Potter is odd. I mean, come on! Who the fuck wants to read about rape? It's retarded, not canon, there's not even a hint of plot, and we're supposed to spend the rest of the story figuring out a) who Hermione goes to for rape counseling and abortion and b) who raped hermione? Come ON! Write something different... please...
BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
I love this story! Is Snape going to be a kind of father figure to Hermione in this fic? Or is he going to play the husbandy sort? I really like your portrayal of Snape, and I also think that Jason Isaacs is hot. lol watching the Patriot I was basically drooling lol so many hotties! Anyway love the story keep going!
AMI MIZUNO1 chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
update soon
Nicole chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
you should really continue with this story. it's really good! i wish you didn't discontinue it!
Nicole chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
Excellent story! I was sad that it only went up the 3 chapters! I hope you will be posting soon, for this is a brilliant plot and is upsetting to just leave us reviewers hanging.

Keep on writing!
Stinkoi chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
Hello there, I'd really love to hear what happens next!
Jaden Oliver chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
OO-that was great.. please continue
Mia44 chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
I really love this story I hope that you put more up soon because I want to find out what happens next. Enjoy your story and think you are a great fanfic writer.
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
This is a really nice fic! One or two little grammer accidents. Means your human! ;) I love Severus! teehee! Good luck on all your work and don't forget about your little readers!
Tora C. Barton chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
Aw... How sweet... _ Great writing Please continue soon.
Selenity Star chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
OMG This is a story one good story!

Are you going into more history of Hermione?

Still keeping his eyes fixed on the papers, he answered. "Dark Lord

Don't you mean "The dark lord"?

I look forward for more!
Athena Linborn chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
Wow, haven't read one this good for ages, I am intreged, please do us all a favour, and put us out of our misery by updating soon. It is amazing how you have characterised their thoughts so realisticly. Keep it up and I look forward to reading the next installment soon.
Jana B chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
great so far. Please continue soon.