Reviews for Common Families
Ballerina18 chapter 1 . 4/10
Please update this story! I’ve read the other 2 stories and wish you would continue this one!
brightflare chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
Hope you continue this sometime!
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
nice
TwilightEverlastingly chapter 1 . 6/7/2019
I fully feel you did the "common" story justice. I can not wait for more. I understand that this is going to be the last one but I love to see it go though all of Harry's seven years. I think for the tournament you might read Snapegirlkmf's Return to Prince Manor as some ways to make the tournament your own. I believe in your writing and can't wait for more. I love the idea of Draco and Luna.
Zile0 chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
I’m just starting Common Troubles but I’m already hooked on the series. I hope you make it back to continue this one soon.
witchsbroom chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
I just finished Common Troubles and just loved it. I'm so glad that some adopted "Common Interest" I love this first chapter of Common Families. Looking forward to see what happens next and if they find the Slytherin Locked since Narcisse and Lucius now have the Black Manson.
sirremjcp87 chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
I like your stories, but I feel like you have a couple of plot holes. In The previous story the diary was given to Ginny by Malfoy, and then she found it on a shelf, and the last it was placed by the Karos. You should pick one of those, and stick with it. Also the story felt a little rushed. You seemed to gloss over a lot of what happened that year. Just keep writing.
snapecastle96 chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
Great start to the next story in the common series. Update soon pease.
Nagilover4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2019
Love it. Update soon.
Reyra chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Thanks s is a good start. Personally I think that this one should be a bit longer as it is conclusive. Also you could go beyond Riddle and explore the society of Ravens and Harry and His choices as he grows. Btw one quick thing. Make sure when bad things happen not t to gloss over them. It kinda seemed that way with Lockhart. Not saying you have to go into detail but a chapter or two on Harry working through what happened would have been nice. Still I think you’re doing well. Also I don’t know if this is purposeful but skull is sounding more human than a raven who can speak phrases as he was in the first book.
Good luck with your writing.
~Reyra