Reviews for Our World Meets Their World
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Chi from Chobits should teach technology.
abigailchase chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Did you decide not to write this? I hope you didn't, cause it would have been funny!...Anyway, here you go:

PE teacher selections: same as .

Science teacher: Keiko [from Yu Yu Hakusho]

GIRLS PE teacher: Miroku [from Inuyasha]

Magic Teacher: Harry Potter [if you don't know who he is, I sure feel sorry for you]

History Teacher: Do video games count? If they do, then I want Kratos from Tales of Symphonia to teach History because he literally LIVED history for, I think it was at least four thousand years?

Biology teacher: Kurama

Technology Teacher: Winry Rockbell [From Fullmetal Alchemist]

Spirit awareness teacher(s): Kuwabara [from YYH] and Kagome [from Inuyasha]

Combat Skills teacher(s): Edward [Fullmetal Alchemist], Inuyasha [from Inuyasha...duh!] and Yusuke [YYH]

English teacher(s): Sora and Goofy [Kingdom Hearts]

Student(s): Okay, how I figure this part works, is that the people [reviewers] that WANT to be in it, can, and they will be the students. I'd love to be in it, so please PM me to get my name, if you're still doing this story, okay?

Ja ne!
Luthi chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Ou! did u decide not to write it it woulda been funny! Hey! I am one day younger than you, if you are 14 that is i am 3rd od Sep, same as Tomoyo from CCS!
TAB chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Hmm. . . . I have only seen like, three or for episodes of Dragon Ball Z. I just got Satilite, that's why. Well, I think Vegeta should teach Elemntary P.E. He's kinda a bad guy, right? So, the kids could give him a REALLY bad time about it. _ Well, um, Amara(I have no clue who the person is. . ) Should teach High School P.E. And how about Goku tach Middle School P.E? Well, upload the chapter soon! _
catlover55 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
bulma briefs. Briefs is her last name. Bulma isn't her real name, its Bloomers. lol. I guess her parents thought it would be cute to have her have two names the mean underwear. Poor girl.

I think Trunks should have elementary P.E. Vegeta should have high school. And Goku should have middle school. I don't have a reason, I'm random.

Ja ne,
Mr.Staypuft chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Elementry P E Goten

Middle School P E Trunks

High School P E Goku and Vegeta [Goku teaches the Freshmen and Shophmores while Vegeta teaches the Juniors and Seniors]

Chemistry and/or Science [in general] Gohan

Chi-chi teach Home economics [basicly teaches how to cook and sow]

Bulma's last name Brief

Jet [from Cowboy Bebop] teaches shop class

Kurama teaches History

Zelgadis teaches English [and always has a mug full of Coffe]
Gema J. Gall chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Cool ideA! Haruka has my vote... (Namely cause I know nothing about DBZ)
Jackie chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Miroku from Inuyasha would love to teach P.E. Especially girls P.E... I think Vegeta should teach Middle School P.E. And Goku should have Elemntary P.E. (The little kids at least need a nice teacher!) Bulma from Dragonball and Dragon Ball Z's last name is Breifs!

Signed,

Jackie 0:-)
crystal magic1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
This is a really good start! And Balma's last name is Breafs. Although I'm not sure is it's spelled right. Yes, I would love to be part of your story, but if you want to know my realy name, your going to have to e-mail me. If you still want ideas for your story, please tell me the basic plot so I can help. If You don't have a plot yet, we can come up with one together.
too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I think Miroku (Inu Yasha) would LOVE to be the girls PE teacher! JJ I think Haruka would make a great PE teacher!
Tripmon chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
You need to use our real names for this fic? But Why?
aj chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I think Goku should teach elementary PE. He would fit right in. Vegeta should teach high school PE, and Gohan should teach middle school PE.
KamikazeCreamPuff chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Okay, first of all, Bulma's last name is Briefs. Also, I've noticed that all your options for teacher/staff/students etc. are Dragonball Z, except for one that's Sailor Moon. This does not really qualify as a crossover (for me, anyways). I think you should either add more from other fandoms, or get rid of the one from Sailor Moon and put this fic in the DBZ sections.