Reviews for When Bad Things Get Worse
elfchick123 chapter 9 . 5/18/2003
I loved it so much! What ever happened to Janeway and Chakotay? Did they get together? Will you write more of the story? A squial? LOL Good job! :D
elfchick123 chapter 7 . 5/18/2003
LOVED it lost! LOL
Tweety chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
I think this is a really good story, and i think it is quite believable - to me anyway - with the lines the characters are saying.

KEEP WRITING :D
elfchick123 chapter 6 . 5/9/2003
OMG! This story is so so so good. It just keeps getting better. LOL

Please write more soon. LOL *Begging* MORE MORE MORE MORE!
elfchick123 chapter 4 . 5/5/2003
I love this story! Keep on writing more. Is there going to be any J/C in the next chapters? LOL
jet chapter 3 . 5/2/2003
Interesting story. It could have happended like this. Continue!
elfchick123 chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! PLEASE WRIGHT MORE!
Msjava chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
When is the next chapter comming? It is very good
BelovedOne chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
Firstly, this is good, and interesting. Secondly-and I mean no offense by this-these "shots" are actually called "hyposprays" on the show. Just thought you should know...Anyways, this is quite good...I'd like to read more.
voyagerfan chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I personally don't believe that fanfiction writers have the right to discard characters that were canon. If you don't care for one of them, don't utilize them as much. Seven was an intregal part of the show,she should at least be mentioned in passing.

Story needs a little more background info.
elfchick123 chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
What's going to happain next? Please write the next chapter soon.
Coco chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Keep writing.
jedi ha'li chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
A bit confusing, but otherwise, not bad. The chapter could be expanded a bit, more detail, that sort of thing. Harry's dream sequence? was alittle short and didn't really give us an idea of what he faced in the past. That could be redone. Definately a keeper and I can't wait to read more.
t chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Its a little confusing what's part of the flash back and what isn't.
elfchick123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I loved it quite alot! Will there be any J/C or P/T romance? You are so rright to not like 7. She is such a b*! Keep on wrighting more chapters!