Reviews for A Contract Most Inconvenient
luvinseverus22 chapter 60 . 12/4
Will u continue the story?
Hopefully this will be updated sooooooooon
Drsquirrel chapter 60 . 11/25
Wha!? That’s a twist I didn’t see coming. Who could it be? I enjoyed this story immensely. I can’t wait to read the rest when you finish it.
Rustyhava chapter 59 . 7/2
Thank you for writing this story. I was always a little sad about ten to many.
Thanks again
Rusty Hava
To the commenter below can you just ff right off? Did you seriously take the time to read and then go off on a rant full of assumption? Haha okay. This author is brilliant and to be perfectly honest no one wants to read a man’s pov with a house full of wives. That’s been done multiple times for Harry. Clearly from the reviews people love it. No stop being a rude “see you next Tuesday.” To the author I hope you are feeling better I know you told us you got sick!3
Hello, it's actually pretty easy to find an answer, but I have to ask why? Why such a moronic law? Any moron will tell you that a woman with multiple partners does not give birth to significantly more children than vice versa. Because a man can impregnate five women in one night, but vice versa only one child comes out. It might be logical for the Ministry to enact a law requiring any wizard who cannot find a witch to court and marry a Muggle. That would be a really good and funny idea, unlike this story here.
This one is obvious. Like sooooo many other little girls, you think you're Hermione (Because you think you're really smart and read a lot of books...) and replacing poor Hermione you can screw all the little Nazis (Malfoy) etc that you wanted in the movies.
Ridiculous crap is that.
Mileskatherine chapter 1 . 2/12
What happened? :c
Audreyleonr chapter 60 . 12/29/2021
I want to continue reading
Schwips chapter 60 . 12/14/2021
WoW I have no words, that’s an incredible story. Love it!
zoiesonline chapter 60 . 12/13/2021
omg please finish the story
Sarah chapter 60 . 11/25/2021
This is such an amazing story and so well written, I truly hope you are able to update sometime soon, I will be waiting with baited breathe
Guest chapter 60 . 11/11/2021
hi there! hope you're well! your work is brilliant, thanks for sharing! Please uptdate as soon as you can? Can't wait to see what hapens next! :D take care Dani
Opera123 chapter 33 . 10/20/2021
every word a gift
Chelsit chapter 60 . 9/15/2021
This is amazing, please update soon! Desperate to know what happens next!
Bridget94 chapter 60 . 8/20/2021
Please update.
This story of yours is spectacular.

Happy writing. :)