Reviews for A Contract Most Inconvenient
TempestAmore chapter 60 . 2/24
My god I need an update! I'm completely obsessed and dying to know what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2023
For the love of all things! Please finish this story! Its one of the best!
Belkiss chapter 60 . 12/8/2023
Please update
Belkiss Gharbi chapter 60 . 9/6/2023
Please update
Guest chapter 16 . 7/13/2023
I for one love the Arthur scenes!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 60 . 5/2/2023
I still truly enjoy this story. I hope you come back to complete this one.
Freebirdxx chapter 26 . 4/14/2023
This chapter always makes me cry
Freebirdxx chapter 15 . 4/14/2023
Oh I’m not upset with Draco, just hermione. She pushes and pushes to the point where it’s reasonable for someone to go off on her
Freebirdxx chapter 14 . 4/14/2023
I read this about a year ago and this part still pisses me off. Snape will come around but still
Freebirdxx chapter 13 . 4/14/2023
Honestly she comes off like a horndog lol I’ve never said this before but there’s too much s*x. The stories good but my goodness, I just skip those parts now.
Freebirdxx chapter 5 . 4/14/2023
It must’ve been so awkward at that table lol
Guest chapter 60 . 2/22/2023
I know this has been a while however I love this story.

I hope you’re well and able to update and not think of the mindless and senseless comments of keyboard warriors who think they are better than others.

You’re smashing it!
Guest chapter 60 . 12/28/2022
waiting with bated breath for the next update
sz3ianne chapter 60 . 12/20/2022
Per the usual, a reviewer slams a story but won't sign in under their account. How brave of you and I know since I have bashed your Guest review I will receive nasty comments by PM - Bring It On.
FF writers receive nothing in return for the story they provide us, and many of us enjoy the stories. If I didn't, I would not read it and will find one that I do enjoy. Guest, get a life, or maybe try writing a story.
To this author, I have enjoyed this story and waiting for chapter 61 and beyond. Each character is on point with the books (even SS with his BDSM side :) Thank you for your time.
luvinseverus22 chapter 60 . 12/4/2022
Will u continue the story?
1,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »