Reviews for Passing in Review
Inkling3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
How very fitting that this should be the first of your stories I review: a story about reviewing! Tongue-in-cheek it may be, but the interaction between Merry and Estella is touchingly sincere.

Looking forward to reading more!
Elainor chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
That was a lovely and subtle hint :D
I will endeaver to review
Elainor
Lily Dragonquill chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Just found a little time to read one of your stories after a test in school ..

thats exactly how I (or I think all of us) feel, after uploading a new chapter... I find myself checking my e-mails ever so often after updating anything... but imagening that in the Shire... *chuckles*
VercisIsolde chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Okay, I should have seen that coming. Were people not reviewing you enough? I'm terribly sorry. I'm getting lots of laughs from you this morning though. Good thing, too cuz I like to be happy. OK, I'll shut up now. I liked it, yes.

Luv

~VI~
lizmybit chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Ha ha ha! Very funny! Tell me did it work? Did it increase readership and reviews? If so then maybe I shall try it! :-)
ronlover1234 chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
LOL! I loved this story! The ending was definitly really surprising!
Hai chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
lol, is this suppose to be a moral to us readers? Quite amusing I must say ;) Couldn't not review on a story like this, lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Oh my gosh! This had me laughing like a maniac! I didn't really pay enough attention to the summary; this caught me completely off guard! I'm gonna print this one. :)
Pansy Chubb chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Yes, Merry, I quite agree.
Coriandra chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
How cute, I wasn't ready for that ending! Good work.
Elf of Sirannon ff.net won't let me sign in chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Aw! Poor Merry. This is really funny. Nobody at loves him. It's so good to hear we are not the only ones anxiously awaiting reviews. What is the url to Merry's story? I go leave him a review, if you have it. :-)
Siofra1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
OOh! My likes! Me likes a lot! Seriously, aside from the fact that I love the idea of Merry writing fan fiction, and the fact that you manage to capture exactly how everyone feels about reviews, this is a very well-written fic. Hehe. And I love the line about socks! ;-)
Cerridwen3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
oh! *giggles* poor Merry, not getting any reviews...

What a delightful vignette!

And, Merry... I loved your treatise on herblore. It was fantabulous.
French Pony chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Very cute, and wonderfully droll. The character interaction, while brief, is as quietly witty as the best early Katharine Hepburn movies. Honestly, the best thing about this, the factor that ties this scene together and makes it shine, is your sense of timing. Work that, for it is a gift that few possess.