Reviews for Almost Kissed
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I've got to say, most GV fanfics are pretty cliche and overuse plot lines but this one definitely stood out. Awesome use of the characters and I love Chi-chi's overreaction. Nice work. You should definitely expand
NerdsRule chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Ha. Ha. Well some body said the wrong things.
Shank-GxV chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Great story man it was funny.
margarita chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
very funny nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
continue this story!
LightningGemini chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Freaking awesome. Should of had more though.
Alpha707 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
This is the third fanfic of yours that i have read and I say it is a smashing fic! It was funny how Videl met Chi-Chi and how Gohan and Videl almost kissed. Great work.
LinkOOT chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I liked IT! Keep up the great work!
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I know I'm only reviewing this two years after you posted it, but whatever...

That was AWESOME. One of thee best GhVi OneShots I've ever read!

Great concept!

Very well written too!
kathy chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
That was so funny i am still laughing ~wipes eyes~ ANYWHO i that was one of the funniest storys i have read FLAMES:i think Chichi was a way over the top but the ending was funny with what Videl said.

LUVkathy
Gargoyal chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
The end? i think that you can make this fic longer and you have them going at the right speed. 3/all you fics that i have read so far have gone way to fast. 1 in 2 days, 1 in 2 months, and 1 in 9 months. no relationship can go from meeting to marriying in less than 10 months(that i know about at least) anyways i think you should exstend on this. ur choise.
Pan chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
more! that was funny
dark dragon 00 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
very funny update soon
zfighter chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
this is another one of those stories that i really appreciate. i wish there were a lot more like this and you did a good job with this story.

zfighter