Reviews for The stupid cast away story
SeaShellEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
The boy's name in the movie was Johnny not Jimmy but whatever
mesa chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
this could have been humorous IF you put a little more thought to it and your laziness hadnt carried you away. and if you yourself thought that it sucked and didnt use spell check or put too much thought into the ideas, then i think you shouldnt have posted it until you had time to think about it more.
Double-Sins chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I don't really like this...no offense...but thats just me of course...it was pretty stupid...Aids? stupid...your could've thought of something better, thats what I think. But you did give me an idea that I could do an offshoot of Cast Away and say what the ppl thought what happened with their ordered stuff and all. Well...I mean no harm by what I said, but you need a reality check.
G.I. Joe THE TORMENTER chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS STORY HAVE MORE FUNNY PARTS THAN, "DON'T, IT MIGHT HAVE A DISEASE". TRY MAKING THE MOTHER SAY,"SOMEBODY GET THE MEDICS, JIMMYS GOT THE DISEASE." OR "JIMMY GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND PUT THAT THING BEFORE I GROUND YOU FROM PLAYING YOUR PLAYSTATION." I KNOW YOU CAN COME UP WITH BETTER IDEAS THAN THESE.

SEE YA,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOSER
crazykickinbutkid chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Hi I hate THIS AH. When is it over AH. JK jkjust kiding

ok... it was good and it was cool but... AH headach IT HURTS WHEn will it stop so i got to go BY (thers more down)

AH by the way my REAL name is stupid! my name is stupid! ITS s.t.u.p.i.d . . !AH
jobob chesse pants chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
I do not think it was stupid. I would of never thought of something as creative as this.
soccerchick101 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
wow that was stupid! no offense ment
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
I thought it was pretty cute, I love Wilson

But would a little boy be that mean and not understand about the postage

After all he's probably at least 9 by now
Rockabye chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
OMG I THINK THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO COOL! YAYA! Thats a GREAT idea! GO YOU!

Be GrEaSeRy!

Heaven Marquin
Indus Belethil chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
I thought Cast Away was a great movie! But that's not what I'm here to tell you. No offense, but this fic... it's not wonderful. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see a point at all. It could turn into something quite nice if you took it in the right direction — like an offshoot from the movie; a story of how Cast Away affected the lives of people not in the movie. I think that would be cool. So, email me if you decide to change it! ()