Reviews for Harrison Meets Amy
jcray73 chapter 1 . 7/27/2020
Probably my second fave fanfic of yours. It’s an adorable and innocent story with that ominous Goosebumps flare to it to keep it routed in that scary universe. I love Dennis’ characterization of making him the complete opposite of Slappy. And the reasoning of why he is the way he is. Amy is my fave Living Dummy protag so this story was already a winner for me. Her conversation with Dennis at their home was very cute and quite touching. Your writing for Jillian is spot on as usual. Her interactions with Harrison are innocent and very realistic. And I’ve always wondered what possible side effects would come with that evil spirit inside of someone and I like that you touched on that. I love this one-shot.
Strategist Ghidorah chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
It’s be cool to know about what went on while Slappy possessed Jillian, wish the books explained what it felt like to be possessed by Slappy and how to deal with/fix the problem. Anyway, very nice fanfic
Aimless Wonderings chapter 2 . 1/12/2019
I ship it ‘v’.

I really like these little snippets of your AU(s). They’re always a joy to read, even if they don’t continue into the ‘full’ plot. I never thought I’d like that type of story, but after binge reading your little library of Slappy oneshots, I’m pleased to stand corrected.
I thoroughly enjoy the way you take a look at essentially the same story from different angles and timeframes. There’s always something fresh and new to consider every time. I can tell how much you enjoy writing, and I hope you’ll retain that passion for words for as long as you wish it so.

Keep up the fantastic work, and don’t forget to have fun while you’re at it!