Reviews for Swinegate
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
.god. I never thought that crossover was possible. But it was soo funny. I was laughing hysterically and i might have alerted the neighbors... *checks over shoulder suspicioulsy* hehe...
mjm chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I don't think I've been so scared in my life.

In a good way of course. :-D
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Oh my gosh! This is hysterical! HAHAHAAH I'm sitting here laughing my butt off! Keep it up! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
celticas chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
the muppets? were you drunk/high when you wrote this? although it is very entertaining
HoldoutTrout chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh man! This was so good! I came via stargateficrec. Completely hysterical. Thank you.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
"Why, Muppet Labs is even including Naquadah in home chemistry sets now."

That line and the "7 years and a movie" were the funniest, in my opinion. But the whole fic was great! Glad I followed the link.
PhDelicious chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I realize this fic is over 3 years old, but somebody just linked to it on another site, and I had to comment.

Pure crazy genius! It's very Muppet Capers-esque. And if you changed the one line to "10 years and a movie" you'd still be spot on.
sophiedb chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
ROTFLMAO! "intergalactic stud".. "proto-sausage".. fantastic! :)
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Hilarious, I mean, simply brill! "Queen of UST" what a class line. To bad it hasn't take seven seasons and a movie...damn it they had to drag it out to an 8th! And I'm not worried it won't happen...anyway thats beside the point. Nice work ect
Traci chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Alright, I should learnt o read other stories before reviewing - cause I just reviewed your CSI story and said you should use the Muppets and here, lo and behold, you did - and for one of my other fave shows - Stargate! Not to mention you brought the Swedish Chef in! I truly was almost on the floor laughing from this! Going to read more of yours :)
heidiweidel chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
LOL, quite cute. I love satire. "Queen of UST," indeed!
Belle Walker chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Divinely hilarious!

and so cleverly written too.

i loved it!
Ruthie chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
This was really good! Very funny and well-written. Well done, please post more!

Ruthie :)
DeltaLutra chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
*holds sides*

Damn that was funny...more than funny hilarious :D
MurdocksChicka chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
LMAO! That was hysterical! I LOVED it! I can safely say this is one of most outrageous crossovers I've read! Thanks for making this a wonderful read!

-Kara