Reviews for Jaune's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Remnant
CrazyHeartAttack chapter 5 . 12/3/2021
"What is it with his name? What were his parents thinking?" Ruby wondered out loud. Weiss bonked her on the head.

Says by the girl who's name is "Ruby Rose" I mean who calls their child after an mineral with a last name of a flower
tolotknight chapter 5 . 5/20/2021
Keep going at you own pace the episode are long and it can be hard to keep pushing through
Draco chapter 5 . 4/13/2021
Ok first naranica is a boy second can you add more people whatching like
Crow
Neo
Roman
Cdrl
And some random student
Also all of the teachers
avjuan37 chapter 5 . 3/25/2021
please make more chapters
123ABIR123 chapter 4 . 3/23/2021
So is this reaction story dead? you should continue writing it as it was very good.
Midnight49 chapter 4 . 3/18/2021
I still find it weird that Yang is all up in arms saying Jaune’s a bad guy now, while in her Trailer before even coming to Beacon completely demolished a nightclub just because they didn’t give her information she wanted and all is fine because all those guys were working in a club that has a side business.

And we as viewers or the people in the universe never question it. Yet everything is fine because she didn’t kill anyone. But we didn’t see Aura on any of those people and internal bleeding is a thing, Yang’s outrage is just a moot point for me.
Nobody chapter 2 . 12/16/2020
So I really enjoyed how you depicted the teams reacting to Polpo's death. It really acts as a wake up call for the RWBY and NPR teams to show them that the world of gangsters and Passione is full of bloodshed. Jaune's actions are admittedly for the better of society and morally righteous, but they're nuanced in that they aren't the conventional actions a hero is supposed to take. Furthermore, I hope you keep the crushes alive too. I know you said the MistaxJaune as a pairing, but in all honesty, Mista is probably the most straight out of all Part 5 characters. The scene with him and Fugo talking about Trish's boobs is a good example of this. Furthermore, in og Vento Aureo, there's no romantic relationships implied whatsoever with Giorno, only just jokes and misunderstandings.

I feel like the relationship between Jaune and the RWBY NPR teams loses nuance if Jaune is just gay or bisexual. There's some real potential for character development if their feelings for him cause them to support him regardless of his actions and to have them be one-sided just seems like it'd hurt the possibility for them to accept Jaune as he is now. I really enjoyed that their feelings for him have caused them to recognize the fact that Jaune is a good yet flawed person, so to just crush what's little left of those feelings by just having him develop a relationship with someone else... I feel like it'd cause them to stop watching him altogether.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2020
Keep up the amazing story
Arcanus the scribe chapter 5 . 11/4/2020
can't wait to see the torture dance scene
kept123 chapter 5 . 11/2/2020
more chapters please
person chapter 5 . 9/25/2020
'hopefully 'cool' powers that don't have sexual innuendos in their name'
Laughs in:
Sex Pistols (just the name)
Spice Lady (just the name as well, although it would be funny to see Pyrrha's jealousy over Trish)
Baby Face (the stand itself, not the name)
avjuan37 chapter 5 . 9/14/2020
please make more chapters
Pedro52 chapter 5 . 9/12/2020
bost season of jojo
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 9/12/2020
awesome
123ABIR123 chapter 5 . 8/18/2020
This is one of the best reactions fics I have ever read. Pls continue writing it.