Reviews for Big O Season Four
Shadowdorothy chapter 4 . 2/18/2019
Dora early in the chapter "No I can't think of her as an object what's wrong with me." Dora later in the chapter "She's mine. I want her all to myself!" Oh boy, this is gonna turn ugly later isn't it?

Over all, I do enjoy the content you put out, but with all the characters and branching story lines I feel like I'm reading a soap opera at times.
ThanosofTitan chapter 4 . 2/12/2019
Just as I catch up, you put out a new chapter! Do you have these written in advance, or are you writing them as you go?

Also, it seems like you're trying to make each chapter correspond to an episode, but many of these chapters seem like they would take much longer to play out than an episode of the actual show.
ThanosofTitan chapter 3 . 2/10/2019
Even though both the backstory and tone of this fic don't mesh well with how I view the series, this is still an addictive read and it has its own charm. I hope you're still going to continue it.
ThanosofTitan chapter 2 . 2/7/2019
It made sense turning Beck into an ally, but Alan Gabriel shouldn't be redeemed. Especially this new, particularly creepy version.
ThanosofTitan chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
That's a disturbing chapter... this version of Alan is like an evil Jack Harkness.