Reviews for A Sense Of Belonging
charmedbaby11 chapter 27 . 3/3/2006
Muchas Gracias senhorita. Keep writing
Charmed Writer P4 chapter 28 . 12/11/2003
Aw, I can't believe it's OVER! That jsut isn't right! I don't get to meet the twins...and...and...*splutters* Fine, do the sequel SOON then! I loved this story, from start to finish. Please don't stop writing
hellomaynard chapter 27 . 12/10/2003
*wipes tear* Awe! That was so sweet. Such a lovely chapter and ending.
I promise not to raise my eyebrows at you again. *sigh*
Well, I wasn't sure if you were talking to me or not. I'm prone to confusion.
As for the laptop...it weighs about 10 pounds, continually freezes, and was my mother's for about 2 years until she got sick of it's constant...err...retardedness-ish or something of the sort.
I had an algebra test today. *crosses fingers* I go to public school, so I don't have R.E., but I do understand your frustration. Why do you need to be tested in something you're not going to use. Like in phys. ed., I'm not going to be a proffesional volleyball player, so why do I need to be tested? *sigh* I also had a French test last week. I got a 104% (I got the bonus right) It's not like we ever learn anything though. Madame Graham talks to Mrs. Rose half the period. Anyway, enough of my complaining. Salut.
LittleMe1000 chapter 27 . 12/10/2003
Hey, what about the swedish TACK? I like the ending, but it was a bit much with phoebe being pregnant too!
please do the sequel soon, can't wait!
hellomaynard chapter 4 . 12/7/2003
*clears throat* *raises eyebrow* I'm just going to assume it was because the site was down for most of yesterday.
anon chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
Ok, I'm sorry for saying this, but have you got any idea about the charmed story? The idea of Cole and Phoebe having a child is totally wrong, it doesn't fit at all! But I really like the story line, you're a good writer. Don't be disheartened by my comments, just dont warp the idea to much yeah? Peace out.
hellomaynard chapter 26 . 12/2/2003
You speak French! Moi aussi! *I can't type accents with my laptop, though :(
Anyway, I'm glad you will be updating soon. J'adore vous!
LittleMe1000 chapter 26 . 12/2/2003
HI!
I know the feeling with tests, we have them too like every week every single day. I hope you pass your french exam, I take french too, I think it is really hard.
Good luck ;P.
Katie chapter 25 . 11/15/2003
i luv it its amazin very creative and u seem to hav expressed ppls feelins very gud so *BRAVO* *hands QM01 a cookie*
mdb gem chapter 25 . 11/10/2003
this is one of the best storys i have ever read! keep it going :)
carrie chapter 25 . 11/6/2003
I LOVEE THIS STORY. paige and glen are just too cute together. UPDATE SOON.
rajmolisfren chapter 25 . 11/4/2003
I am going to kill you if you don't update soon. Please hurry up!
jesuislacamera chapter 25 . 11/3/2003
FANTASTIC!

Your a great writer. When u finish i'm gonna print this story out!

Longer chapter next time.

Your realy talented so you can defintely manage say...7 pages?
Pandora-Halliwell chapter 25 . 11/2/2003
yay you solved it i am so glad k so you hafta write more i cant wait i love this story i always knew paige and glen were meant to be together (stupid jessica!) so ya you gotta write mroe soon!
Charmed Writer P4 chapter 25 . 11/2/2003
It is ABOUT TIME missy! I only waited WEEKS upon WEEKS for the solution of the Prophesy (which I already had figured out...oh, I'm a smart one...:P:P) I LOVED this chapter, I NEED more, so CONTINUE soon, or risk my wrath! *smiles innocently* Please?