Reviews for My Hero Academia: True Heroes are Made not Born
OriginalUsername chapter 2 . 12/30/2019
I can already hear Bakugou screaming DEKU!

And then getting beat up by him.

By Izuku.

Cause why not?

I’m done now...
Luciendar chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
The concept is good but this is a grammatical nightmare. Not to mention you got All Might's name wrong. I think it would've been better if you'd slowed the pace a bit and not made Momo so OOC
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
great story please make a sequel. he is part Batman part Iron-fist, like I said great story
Xanderq chapter 13 . 2/7/2019
... where is Eri...oh no.
BiscuitCultist chapter 13 . 1/22/2019
You mixed up all for one and one for all. All for one was the villain. One for all is all mights quirk.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2019
Is he suppose to be Batman in this universe.
AzraelVoorhees chapter 13 . 1/20/2019
Hey there, just remember to check the grammar and punctuation, you should work on Mina (seemed like an airhead here). Also, sorry if it's me, but the relationship was pretty rushed.
HankFlamion18 chapter 13 . 1/19/2019
At first, I was kinda worried, when you said you might leave us with a cliffie, but this was alright. Nice chapter, nice story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing this!
tiguylerobot chapter 13 . 1/19/2019
love it, love it so much. can i ask for a other one shot story? hot todoroki and mina fell in love. first time i ear that ship and love it.
Js chapter 11 . 1/15/2019
Yay a new issue of this fine novel.
Achillies453 chapter 11 . 1/13/2019
Are you still doing Star wars rebel various tales?
Ichigo Oga chapter 10 . 1/13/2019
Such a large jump for the next chapter...
HankFlamion18 chapter 10 . 1/12/2019
Wait wait wait wait, what? Why? That is probably one of the event moments ever in the series, why would you skip that? That aside, nice chapter.
valkrus chapter 9 . 1/11/2019
i'm enjoying this fic a lot,never thought an owlman Izuku is so cool but i have to ask why do you keep writing All Might as Allmight?Also,you mispelled ochaco name again which seem to be a common mistake in your stories as i also read the Fear of the future fic and her name is mispelled there along with Momo too(though momo name is properly correct in this fic so that's a good thing)
HankFlamion18 chapter 8 . 1/8/2019
Amazing. He got it, huh. I enjoyed every single part of it. Also, come on. It really doesn't take a lot of time to get it right, just type All Might's quirk in Google.(It's One for All by the way, All for One is the Villain)