Reviews for a new begining
Berni chapter 1 . 5/4
Te he. I'm grinning like a cheshire cat right now! Wish I had time to read this gem. But its existence is enough for me.
icestormxp chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
haha, it's not crappy, i liked it! this is probably the funniest yuyu haku fic i've ever read! i like the idea of how you take scenes from the actual show instead of making it alternate unniverse or whatever. . . . its pretty original; no one i kno does that [good job! ::two thumbs up!::]
Sweet Fur Inu chapter 5 . 5/23/2003
KEWLIE! i luv this ch. i cant wait for some Hiei/Kimi! i also like Kurama/Ayame, its kawaii! uh...mind blank except 4 UPDATE REAL SOON!

Ja Ne

~Sweet Fur~
pirogoeth22 chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
_ loved ur disclaimer for chapter 3 by the way! so cute! _ well, it wasnt really URS, but it was really cute! very cool twist to the story! interestingness! very cool fight too- creativityness! _ i like making my own words! it makes a conversation soo much more interesting sometimes! _ or is interestingness really a word? i wonder... nayway- about ur story- hey- u been watching YGO? this is getting to be a lot like it w/ the friend thing, just minus the major retardedness! cute! um... contructive critisism...i say do more stuff w/ the cute couples! well, u asked for it... constructive critisism is NOT my dept...smae thing w/ suggestions... o well! update soon b/c it just keeps getting better! _ ttyl remember: update! _
pirogoeth22 chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
great job! im sorry it took me so long... stupid computers! _ none of em worked! well, great job,, very cute w/ the couples and all... did u notice? THEY RESTARTED THE SHOW! IM SO HAPPY! _ i will unterstand it now! _ *so happy* this is great. is RKenshin gonna get some new eppies tho? i cant tell... all this stuff is really confusing to me. o well! the story's great and i love it! keep writing... but does that mean no YGO fic? v_v too bad. at least we got this one! ur doing really well! _ great chappie!
witchcraft chapter 4 . 5/17/2003
Sweet story! Write MORE! And if you make Kurama

injured again, then I WILL flame!
Sweet Fur Inu chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
this is like so, funny! Kimi ands Ayame are cool! but um i think u should raise the rating to PG-13. *cant wait to see Kuwie get whooped by Byakko* UPDATE SOON!

Ja ne

~Sweet Fur~
pirogoeth22 chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
CUTE! Kurama! yay! _ very good work! i love this story! except for the endless bunch of strange names... Genbu? _ o well! very good! _
Kat chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
keep writing it is really really really good!
pirogoeth22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
YAY! i didnt understand some of it but it was still great! congrats! but really, do u actually spell Kuwabara that way? i wouldve never thought that! shows how much i know... o well! cute descriptions of Kurama! _ very interesting storyline! plz keep writing!