Reviews for The Bonds of Friendship
KVeronicaP chapter 1 . 1/15/2022
I can't express to you how much of an inspiring read this is, both in its message and in its well-crafted writing. That last line absolutely made me fall apart. Thank you so much for writing this, Fia!
KVP
Lady Erulisse chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
Truly this is the most beautiful thing I have read in a long time. You, dear author, are a phenomenal writer, capturing the very soul of friendship in this short writing. Bless you dearly!
the7horcrux chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
This is really good! I loved it. Well all of your works are awesome so I shouldn't be surprised, but... awesome.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/3/2020
Very good story.
Jshawl chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Oh how I still long every day for news of your Feawen fics... they truly were little blessings and I miss those stories terribly ;(
Worldofmyown chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Beautiful story. Would love to see more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
You are amazing writer please some more! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Wow, this really is beautiful. I don’t know many people who can capture Aragorn & Legolas’s personalities so fluently and perfectly but here we are! Their friendship is one of my favourite things and I believe this just intensified my love for it... the trust they have in each other & the bond they share is beautiful! Thank you for this, it made my day!
deleted-account-dead chapter 2 . 1/7/2019
Oh, I didn’t expect this story to go quite so straight into my heart! It was a wonderful read, so truthful and yet not too heavy. Now, I’m going to stop reading for a while and call a good friend instead
Rosabel chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
Love love loveeee! Such beautiful friendship you portrayed perfectly!
mystarlight chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
I really enjoy your story thank you for writing and sharing
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
love ;)
Ruen11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
thid was beautiful. I tried find your storiesofarda account but couldn’t! Apparently there is no account of that name
Gre3nleaf chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
I loved this! Did you use to be Mirkwood Warrior/Jewel of Lasgalen/something I cannot for the life of me remember XD