Reviews for End of the Rainbow
xphenomenalx chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
...this hit me right in the feels...i know this happened thirteen years ago but the way you wrote in jeff's perspective had me thinking...what really went on jeff hardy's mind after his departure that day?

i was only seven years old when he left and in my child's mind i couldn't understand why my favorite wwe superstar left, but that was years ago...eventually i knew and understood what was going on with jeff...it was pretty depressing ...

as of now, jeff has accomplished many things in life and not just in the wrestling world; he is an artist with lots of talents. he paints amazing things and has his own musical band...whether jeff is in wwe or any other wrestling promotion, he still makes an impression...i am so glad he still has that "it" factor that drives people to him...not just by his cute appearance but his charismatic persona...he is a very kind and humble guy who does his best to bring excitement to the fans...

he is one of a kind, and whatever he is doing in life, i know it something good. jeff hardy is a superstar!
blackbear1020 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i hope that it would not be the same this time but no noe said nothing a ging i love the story
Latasha chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
That was so touching!It had me crying even harder than I did when I found out he left!
Tyrael chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
This should not be happening, I am heartless, goddamn it! Jeff Hardy encompassed such an essential part of me I cannot imagine. He was not just a pretty face, he was passion. Somewhere he lost that passion, perhaps, but I love him. I have made it a point to review every tribute to Jeff Hardy tonight, thank you to the true-blue fans. Have faith. The WWE can burn to the ground for desensitizing the value of Jeff's goodwill and greatness. Take heart, Becky. Here's a quote of mine, let it bring you some peace: all good men walk different paths of life, but somewhere down the line, they all unite at the crossroads of glory.
AngryMew2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Wow. that was deep and depressing. Good job. I am really missing Jeff Hardy right now. He was one of the greatest superstars I have EVER had the pleasure of watching. i wish him the best of luck in all that he does and hope he comes back soon. Please read my fic "Pledge of Loyalty An Ode to Jeff Hardy". It's a poem that i wrote when I found out he was fired.
mollie chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
he was not fired,he quit just to tell ya
Julie chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
i feel like im gonna cry or something, the story is good, i cant believe it jeff is no longer in wwe, its weird, very good story none the less.
Carrianne chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
This is so depressing but so good. I'm starting to cry! Your right that didn't even mention his accomplishments or matches or anything. It was just a simple little note and that makes me mad too. Its hard to believe that Jeff's gone and there won't be another Team Extreme match or another awesome TLC match. It's so sad.
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
I've reviewed alot of these 'goodbye Jeff' fics tonight. This one is one of the best.

I was pissed off too, with the announcement. It was like.. nothing. *sigh*

We'll miss you Jeff.
Devina1980 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Great work of art! I'll miss Jeff too!

Greetings from Germany.
wev123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Well said. Very well said. I like the way you portrayed Jeff's last night as a superstar. And it's saddening to know he won't be on Raw anymore, or on PPVs or anything. Christ, I feel like he died or soemthing but... Jeff Hardy, the character, did die today. Anyway, overall, great work. Much applause and we all thank Jeff for entertaining us for years.

MWAH!
FrozenBlaze chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
truly a work of art... thank you for writing this. im devoting tonight to writing my poetry again and this helps knowing that if a person can take time and write a story for it, that a poem wouldn't be bad to do. and i say thank you to jeff as well, we all shall miss him
ladymars chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Kudos. This was very well done. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one out there pissed off about them letting him go. It's gonna be wierd not seeing him anymore. God I'm gonna miss that boy. * Sighs. * And to give you a better grip on why they axed him, according to Ditch's WWE Wrestling Page ( ) "Jeff Hardy has been fired due to a lack of enthusiasm about wrestling." Life just isn't fair.