Reviews for A Burglary at Baker Street
RobyndaQueen chapter 43 . 6/13/2019
Im sad this story is over. I only found about this website recently and I started reading these stories then and boy, do I love them. This is random but one of these chapters was posted on my birthday so that was nice to read then. Just keep up the good work and never give up.
Siv Nuruodo chapter 43 . 6/11/2019
Bien le bonjour, j'espère que vous allez bien !
Je m'étais dit que j'écrirais mon dernier commentaire sur cette fic dans ma langue maternelle, c'est chose faite. J'en profite pour m'excuser si j'ai fait des erreurs de grammaire ou d'orthographe dans l'une ou l'autre de mes reviews. Ç'a été un vrai plaisir de suivre cette histoire jusqu'au bout, d'ailleurs je dois dire que c'est la première fois que je commente aussi régulièrement ! Merci pour votre dévouement et votre capacité à rendre votre univers si vivant. J'aime vraiment votre manière d'écrire les personnages, vous les rendez incroyablement attachants, et votre narration est très prenante ! Je vous retrouverai avec joie dans vos futures histoires, si je parviens à rattraper mon retard sur le reste de vos univers ! En attendant, je vous souhaite le meilleur, et que la Force soit avec vous ! Siv

Hello there, I hope you are fine !
I told myself that I would write my last comment on this fic in my mother tongue, so that's done. I take this opportunity to apologize if I made any grammar or spelling mistakes in my reviews. It has been a real pleasure to follow this story until the end, and I must say that this is the first time that I comment so regularly ! Thank you for your dedication and your ability to make your universe so alive. I really like the way you write your characters, you make them incredibly endearing, and your narration is gripping ! I will happily see you again in your future stories, if I manage to catch up on the rest of your universes ! In the meantime, I wish you the best, and may the Force be with you ! Siv
Vail chapter 43 . 6/10/2019
Hello, I just read every one of your stories in a couple months' time, and I'm so happy I'm all caught up! Each and every one has been amazing (this one being no different), and I can't wait for more! It's very rare to find well written stories with this kind of theme, and I have to say that everything is quite consistent and laid out nicely.

I do have to mention, though, that the English say "mate" and end their sentences with "_, right?" (even when it's a statement and not a inquiry) INCREDIBLY often (along with "_, eh, mate?", but that's used less). My friends across the pond also say "yeh" as opposed to "yeah", but I don't doubt Sherlock is the type of person to say "yes" all the time in the 21st century.

Besides my nit-picking, you guys do a great job, and I look forward to more. It's always bittersweet when one of the adventures end.
Siv Nuruodo chapter 42 . 6/9/2019
Hello there, I hope you're fine !
"Dean needed no deal with the devil to secure Sam's safety." Ooh, that's one severe case of dramatic irony. Right in the feels ... I was sure Dean would be more compassionate towards Mark once he would know his motivation. Because if someone can understand one's need to protect their siblings, that's him. Looks like the twins' reunion is fast approaching ! On the assumption that everything will go right with the power source, of course. But I trust Dean's talent as a mechanic ! I also love how Sherlock and John both progressively learn more tidbits about Dean.
See you for the final chapter ! May the Force be with you !
Kajensen07 chapter 42 . 6/5/2019
So glad to see a little more calm between everyone.
I can’t believe it is almost over! Guess I will just look forward to the next one that much more!
Siv Nuruodo chapter 41 . 6/4/2019
Hello there, I hope you're fine !
Well, that's what I call an action-packed chapter ! What a chase ...
I kind of feel bad for Mark, but I also understand Dean's anger.
At least, now that John has him, Mark will have the opportunity to explain himself.
I really want the twins to be reunited, they deserve it !
Bye, may the Force be with you !
devlady chapter 40 . 5/29/2019
And the Queen makes her appearance on the board and the other pieces must move to protect the king.
this is currently my go to story.
Siv Nuruodo chapter 39 . 5/29/2019
Hello there, I hope you are fine !
I really hope Mark will come out of hiding, he could finally be with his sister again ...
Before his curse, did Dean already use to hunt with his father ? His experience would be quite useful.
I wonder how Sherlock will react to this abrupt revelation ... He will surely need more proof.
I can't wait to read the next chapter ! May the Force be with you, bye !
Shadow cat 181 chapter 39 . 5/26/2019
I wonder what Sherlock will think about that? Plus I have a suggestion, could you please have Crowley meet Moriarty? Keep up the good work! :)
Siv Nuruodo chapter 38 . 5/26/2019
Hello there, I hope you are fine !
I like Stan, he delivers an enjoyable POV. I'm glad that we'll get to see more of him.
I'm a little sad that Professor Dakota died as well. He seemed to have some potential for redemption.
At least Mark survived, and hopefully he will trust Sherlock and Dean enough to reveal himself ...
Did Azazel did this ? Or is this a part of Celeste's scheme ? Yet another mystery to uncover !
Looks like Dean is about to tell Sherlock about the things that go bump in the night ...
I didn't expect that in this story ! Thank you for this chapter, live long and prosper !
Shadow cat 181 chapter 38 . 5/22/2019
I love how well all of your characters mesh together. By the way, is this before or after Reichenbach? If before, then are you going to do another story where the Winchesters meet Moriarity?
Siv Nuruodo chapter 37 . 5/22/2019
Hello there, I hope you are fine !
I didn't expect Euan and Geoff to end up like this ... I guess the Big Man doesn't take failure too kindly, if he is indeed the one who gave the order. Unless Miss Chandler came back herself ?
I was sure that Mycroft would set things in motion quickly, he was probably far more interested than what he gave away.
But now, Dean has to face the fact that even more humans are aware of his existence ... I sure do respect his courage.
Bye, may the Force be with you !
EvensLight chapter 12 . 5/20/2019
Nice description of Dean helping Sherlock. Also, y'all did a great job writing about Sherlock studying the crime scene. I love how you write the characters. :)
EvensLight chapter 11 . 5/20/2019
Poor Sam, I hope he is freed soon! As always, awesome chapter! 3
stargazer100 chapter 37 . 5/20/2019
Omg. I loved seeing Mycroft in the last chapter, the whole umbrella-and-violin-bow thing was great. It was nice to see Sherlock acting all protective. It's interesting that Mycroft wasn't very shocked at the sight of Dean... I wonder if it's because he's just very good at keeping his cool or perhaps he already knows about borrowers? He is the government after all. I'm interested to see how it plays out! I am already shocked that the men are dead, that is definitely a twist! And Stan! I'm excited to finally meet him after all the cute intro shorts you released on your tumblr. Great story!