Reviews for A Burglary at Baker Street
Siv Nuruodo chapter 36 . 5/19/2019
Hello there, I hope you are fine !
I'm impressed with Mycroft's display of composure. He was surprisingly dismissive, given the importance of this problem. I thought he would have a lot more questions for Dean ... But to be honest, he probably just didn't want to lose face in front of his brother, and he is going to make all sort of research as soon as he has a moment. I guess he likes to hold all the cards before committing to something.
I hope the other borrowers won't react too violently when they discover what Dean exposed them to ...
Bye, take care of yourselves !
AnnieSandburg chapter 36 . 5/16/2019
Hello. I finally caught up! I read through most of your other stories and really enjoyed them. I had this one on notifications for new chapters but only started reading it a few days ago. Your writing is delightful and the fact that you give yourself deadlines and then stick to them is impressive. So many writers lose interest and then just stop.

I admit I’m glad Mycroft finally made an appearance. Him and Lestrade are two of my favorites. I was so into this chapter I read it in one go so now I have to wait until the 19th. I normally avoid WIP’s for this reason. I get so impatient haha.

Anyway, kudos on another great chapter. I can’t wait to read Sam’s reaction to finding out Dean showed himself to “the British Governmemt”!
Kajensen07 chapter 36 . 5/15/2019
Mycroft was written perfectly. I could hear him saying your lines with the perfect amount of condescension and pomp! Well done!
Siv Nuruodo chapter 35 . 5/15/2019
Hello there, I hope you are fine !
The British government meets the ambassador of the Borrowers ... That is an encounter to remember.
I really admire Dean's courage : it takes a lot to go against his instincts like this, all for the sake of his people.
It is sweet that Mycroft, no matter how busy he says he is, will always answer to his brother's urgent call.
And it is ironic that Sherlock, of all people, is defending Dean's right to be adressed as a fully-fledged person ...
I can't wait to see how it goes from now ! Live long and prosper !
Shadow cat 181 chapter 35 . 5/12/2019
Wow! Well, at least now Mycroft knows about them... I can hardly wait for the new chapter, keep up the good work! :D
Kajensen07 chapter 35 . 5/12/2019
Mycroft, Sherlock, and Dean all in a room together. What could possibly go wrong? It’s a good thing John is there to keep the peace.
Siv Nuruodo chapter 34 . 5/12/2019
Hello there, I hope you are fine !
It seemed that this story was coming to an end, I didn't expect such a development ! But I'm glad about it. Though I had figured that our heroes would have to deal with all this network eventually, I didn't think they would start now. And I certainly didn't expect an encounter between Dean and Mycroft ! I was hoping Mrs Hudson would get to meet the Winchesters first ... However, I'm very excited (and curious) to see what is going to happen next !
Bye, take care of yourselves !
Kajensen07 chapter 34 . 5/8/2019
Now we’re getting to where Sherlock starts to shine.
Siv Nuruodo chapter 33 . 5/8/2019
Hello there, I hope you are fine !
I like to see how Dean constantly worries about everyone's well-being, making sure that they all have everything they need. Despite his apparent carelessness, he can't help acting like a thoughtful guardian, and I love him for that.
I'm curious to see how Sherlock and John's discussion will go, now that the crisis is behind them.
Thank you for this chapter, live long and prosper !
EvensLight chapter 10 . 5/7/2019
Awesome chapter! I'm reading these late at night, and so my reviews might be kinda pathetic. Doesn't mean I don't love the chapter though! Thank you guys so much for writing these! 3 They are so enjoyable!
EvensLight chapter 9 . 5/7/2019
Wow, that was unexpected! This is an exciting and well written turn of events! Eagerly hurries to read the next chapter.
Shadow cat 181 chapter 33 . 5/5/2019
I look forward to reading each chapter when it comes out. Please keep up the awesome work! :)
Kajensen07 chapter 33 . 5/5/2019
‘He hadn't seen his flatmate this visibly upset when it wasn't Sherlock's fault.’
Perfect statement about how it normally is Sherlock‘s fault.
I like the symbolism of Anita’s haircut.
Siv Nuruodo chapter 32 . 5/4/2019
Hello, there ! May the Fourth be with you !
And now, I'm laughing because I am picturing John dressed up as a London Bus ...
But seriously, he is so cute, always mindful of the people around him, or in his hands.
I love the way you portray him. Will Sherlock uncover more information about the brothers' past ?
As an aside, I have been wondering : (WARNING, spoilers for SPN Season 5 !)
Could Michael and Lucifer possess the boys, who still are their true vessels, even at their size ?
It would be quite a funny crack!fic to read, with tiny archangels having a cat fight ...
I know that an archangel would have no reason to want a 4-inch tall vessel, but still ...
Bye, take care of yourselves, and have a nice day !
Siv Nuruodo chapter 31 . 5/1/2019
Hello there, I hope you are fine !
Yay, Anita is now aware that Mark made it ! I'm glad for her, she didn't deserve this extra worry.
It's funny that, even if Sam and Dean are considered tiny by John and Sherlock, they still are tall for their kind.
I loved to see some more of John's bedside manner, and of Dean's bonding with Kara. They are adorable !
Now, the rescued borrowers will have a safe place to take some rest, until they can resettle where they want.
Unless Euan decides to show up more quickly than expected ... Bye, take care of yourselves !
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »