Reviews for A Burglary at Baker Street
EvensLight chapter 8 . 4/30/2019
Great chapter! I love the tidbits you throw in, like the boys wrestling. It makes the story even more enjoyable. Also, I'm looking forward to reading more about Mark! :D
EvensLight chapter 7 . 4/30/2019
I really enjoyed reading about Sam using John's laptop. Awesome chapter!
EvensLight chapter 6 . 4/30/2019
Thanks for adding the tidbits about their room. Sam's nest sounds so cozy! :D 3 This chapter is so sweet! I love reading about the friendships growing between the characters, especially Sam and John. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
EvensLight chapter 5 . 4/30/2019
Why is it so satisfying to read about Dean eating pie? Lol! Y'all are doing such a great job writing these characters! I really like this AU and team up. Keep up the good work!
EvensLight chapter 4 . 4/30/2019
Lol, pie! Didn't see that coming, but should have. This was an awesome chapter. Thanks so much for writing these! I'm really, really enjoying them. :D
EvensLight chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
This is such an awesome idea, and y'all are doing such a good job with writing it! I'm really looking forward to reading the rest. :)
Shadow cat 181 chapter 31 . 4/29/2019
I love the newest chapter, John is so gentle with all of them. I think that it would break his heart if he thought that he hurt one of them even by accident. Keep up the good work! :)
Kajensen07 chapter 30 . 4/28/2019
John is going to feel terrible if Anita says anything about what she thinks happened to Mark. Poor Mark. Dean's gonna want to kick his butt, even though he had no choice!
Siv Nuruodo chapter 30 . 4/27/2019
Hello, there ! I hope you are fine !
I knew John and Dean were not going to like that brand ... And poor Sammy still doesn't fully know.
Looks like Baker Street is going to be a lot more crowded than usual, at least temporarily.
The newcomers could need time to get used to their newfound freedom, but they will have help.
As for Mrs Hudson, she is still blissfully ignorant of her additional guests. For the moment ...
Oh, poor Anita, she thinks John killed her brother ! He would be horrified to know what he almost did.
Luckily, when Dean learns that Anita and Mark are related, he will surely tell her he saw him get away.
Because even if she doesn't say it, Sam knows the truth, so he will probably sort things out.
Bye, have a nice day !
Siv Nuruodo chapter 29 . 4/24/2019
Hello, there ! How are you ?
It's nice that everyone can finally meet properly, and that we get to see a softer side of Moira.
I already said that, but John is not going to be happy when he truly finds out about the brand ...
I bet he would give Euan another beating if he could ! Maybe he will have the occasion soon enough.
I like how Sherlock is able to read even unknown borrowers. His inexhaustible curiosity is somehow cute !
However, Sam and Dean have a good reason to keep close to their chests, they were raised this way ...
Though it would be very cool to see tiny Winchesters helping Sherlock and John on a supernatural case !
Maybe in a future story ? Thank you for this chapter, bye !
Shadow cat 181 chapter 29 . 4/22/2019
I just finished reading this story & would love to read more. Please keep up the good work!
stargazer100 chapter 29 . 4/22/2019
Ohmygoodness. I caught up on all the chapters again and there are so many great things to point out that I would be here all day if I tried. But! I loved when Moira met John, that was so sweet. Sherlock is being so good lol, he has definitely learned from his first meeting with smaller folk. I was impressed he waited when he found everyone and let them decide like Dean said instead of hastily taking everyone to safety. Dean and Sherlock working together to maneuver through the darkness, and that bit of showing off, great teamwork 10/10. John softly saying, "Don't" KILLED me. I was like. YES. And then I was cheering along with Dean when John was beating up Euan. I also slightly died inside when Sam couldn't help but be afraid of John's hand ;_;

Anyway like I said I could go on, but I just need to keep up with the story so I can make these reviews by chapter instead of freaking out in paragraphs lol. So glad everyone is at Baker Street and Sam is getting his injuries looked at. I totally forgot about Mark's tracker and I'm distraught, but then I'm also looking forward to Euan getting beat up again so...
Kajensen07 chapter 28 . 4/21/2019
I love how John didn't forget about Moira. Also, Kara is the cutiest!
Siv Nuruodo chapter 28 . 4/21/2019
Hello, there ! I hope you're fine !
I'm glad they all made it back safely to Baker Street, they deserve some time to rest and heal.
But I had completely forgotten the tracker on Mark's back ! Poor lad, he is still trapped with Euan ...
Without removing it, could he break it enough so that it doesn't work anymore ? Or would it kill him ?
I love to see how John is taking care of Sam, and how Dean is bonding with Kara. It's so cute !
Thank you for this story, and take care of yourselves !
Siv Nuruodo chapter 27 . 4/16/2019
Hello there, I hope you're doing fine !
I'm glad everyone decided to take the trip back to Baker Street, they will finally be safe.
Even Mark is determined to follow, and with his knack he might be able not to be outrun (I hope).
My only worry is that if Euan recognized Sherlock and John, then he will know where to go next.
Baker Street might be under attack sooner or later, our boys will have to be very careful ...
Moira is surely going to be surprised, when she sees all these people show up unexpectedly.
But as you said, things are finally looking better ! See you next time, have a nice day !
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »