Reviews for Sleeping Dragon
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wah! Another amazing piece of work! First time I’ve read Baby Wyatt’s POV which is not cute and fluffy. Love it :-D
Your newest fan chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
...And I will now proceed to worship you.

My God, that was the most brilliant thing I have ever read. THE BRILLIANCE.

Wyatt was creepy as hell. I mean, on the show he looked like a dead-eyed psychopath from the get-go, but this removed all doubt.

Once again: *worship worship worship*
ChiDoll chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
this fic is... just wow... breathtakingly descriptive. i LOVE the parts from Wyatt's point of view while still inside the womb. it's a unique window into what Wyatt's psyche could be like.
Juanita Dark chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
You have my undying love for this fic! I'm so happy to see some well-written but disturbing Charmed fic because my view of the fandom is the anti-fluff and it's difficult to find fic that agrees with me.
Mat Glue chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Very nice! Creepy and... disturbing. What a baby! Worse than Cole, worse than the titans... dark and evil, but so small and young, looking so innocent! Like some say, there isn't evil, nor good, just power. But Wyatt is specially evil here! Loved it! would you continue? Please?
Mandolin chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
You know, I'm really glad I'd read a lot of your stuff in other fandoms, or I wouldn't have noticed this one while sifting through Charmed fanfic for something new. And I'm SO happy to find something so original and so enjoyably creepy in this fandom.

Don't think the show itself will take this tack, but wow, would it ever explain some of the tensions of this last season. Nice...
Dragon of the Elements chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Whoa! THAT seriously creeped me out. Now every time I watch it I'm going to be thinking...evil baby..gonna get them...evil baby..gonna get them...AH!
Catherine4 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Wow! Brilliant! VEry disturbing though! Baby Wyatt freaked me out! :S I won't b able to watch him in the show again!
Kit-the misfit-Cat chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
::Speechless:: That story is absolutely amazing and meaningful. I loved the quote you provided and the unique P.O.V.

Excellent work. Please write more stories.

aNonyMouS chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
wow... ur really good with words... but the baby started to sound really demonish/evil when he wanted to be with the mother so much... does that mean he wants to kill the aunts and the fateher? ... don't get me wrong... it was really great...
Aniah chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
WaHEY! That's Alia and Wyatt to an exclaimation point! I can't begin to congratulate you on how well you personified him. Hee. Frank Herbert's dead, so he can't care. His son, Brian, however...