Reviews for Prismatic Dragon Emperor
ARXENIX 2.0 chapter 29 . 3/24
NO PROBLEM GRACIAS X EL CAPITULO...PREGUNTA...MIYU, SONA E ISSEI VAN A IR JUNTOS AL MUNDO DE SONA?... O SOLO MIYU Y SONA...CLARO A MENOS KE NO TE APEGUES A CANNON DE FATE ILLYA...IGUAL GRACIAS... :)
Dasgun chapter 29 . 3/24
CAD270895 chapter 29 . 3/24
more please
Dragon Rider 66 chapter 29 . 3/24
hmm, well i'll admit, it wasn't the best training chapter I've ever seen, I still think you did pretty well.

we got issei "learning" from serafall about the ways of an entertaining hero, which if you try to think about it a bit actually has a bit of merit should the dude be facing say a stray devil and some witnesses show up from out of nowhere, that and if/when he's in a rating game.

a bit of a good thing that sona and miyu "spared" with gil. it definitely made those two learn some pretty good lessons about how they're only borrowing the powers and skills from previous heroes and haven't been improving themselves, that and a bit of the fact that they seem to be relying on their main aces (archer for issei, saber for miyu, and caster for sona) and haven't really tried, aside from the brief mention at the end, working on using their other cards or borrowing one of the others, like miyu or issei using caster while sona uses saber or archer. they really seemed to be ignoring some of the possible combinations they could do. than again, they are still kids.

still, this does also raise some worries a bit for issei's sake with how he'd kind of ignoring his own training in a way with learning to use just ddraig and his own powers when he's relying more on archers powers.

well, looks like after the bits of grueling training, they're about to meet and face angelica. good thing ajuka and serafall haven't left yet, otherwise I can't even begin to imagine how screwed those three are going to be.
ptl chapter 29 . 3/24
Mmm, my stylish senses are picking up possible future DMC levels of GARcher in Issei.
ludwigxiheng chapter 28 . 3/20
Question, is Shirou going to appear and keep up the good work
Dasgun chapter 28 . 3/16
PikaMew1288 chapter 21 . 3/4
I wonder what would have changed in Canon had Son grew up playing all the Fire Emblem Games on the Highest Difficulty.
ARXENIX 2.0 chapter 28 . 3/4
LA COSA SE PUSO EL NTERESANTE...MUY BUEN FIC...SON POCOS LOS FICS DIDR LA ESTOICA SONA ES UNA MAHOU SHOUJO...ESPERO CON ANSIAS EL PROXIMO CAP... 10
PikaMew1288 chapter 17 . 3/4
I wish that Miyu had Scathach instead of Cu Chulann. It seems weird Installing the opposite Gender.
PikaMew1288 chapter 14 . 3/4
It would be interesting to see what a stronger Sona will get from her Evil Pieces. It is my understanding that the more powerful the Devil is, then the stronger their Evil Pieces are. An example being if Canon Grayfia were to reincarnate Canon Issei then Issei would only cost her 1 or 2 Pawns instead of the 8 he cost Rias in canon. Will Sona obtain any Mutation Pieces meaning that she can have more Peerage members? Based off of her Canon Peerage then Mutation Pawns would be the only pieces to benefit her. All of her Canon Pawns required Multiple Pieces.
Nagisa Tr chapter 28 . 2/25
Shirou emiya better arrive soon
samuelcaldeira76gmail.com chapter 28 . 2/12
Thanks for the chapter
Reishin Amara chapter 28 . 2/12
Its alot funnier when you realize Red is essentially her older brother that kicked his reclusive little sister out of the house and her comfort zone so she could get life experience.
PasiveNox chapter 28 . 2/12