Reviews for Caterpillars and Worms
LotR chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I wonder what Glorfindel was thinking:
*heal a caterpillar? Sounds legit.*
XD
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Poor Ro and Ladan! That must be hard. Poor Glorfy...
Ponytail Goddess chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
LOL!
Lillz chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
brilliant! even better than the other one!

pmsl!

i really hope u do do a sequel. 'Glorfys' Revenge'! lol! xx
PixelMage chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
hehehe!
Nefcairiel chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Great story! Ah, how I love the twins _
Gershwhen chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
This was SO darling! I do love seeing Glorfindel interact with the elflings. Not to mention, getting to see more of Elrond's playful side. He can't be all work and sterness all the time - especially in that phase of his life when everything was working so well.
I do hope you haven't completely abandoned LoTR fan fic. It looks like you haven't updated other stories in a while, but thank you for posting and finishing this one!
JabberW00kie chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
Wonderful! (I'm currently entertaing the mental image of Elrond discovering two large catapillars in his britches during the middle of a council... Hehehe...)
Sphinx chapter 3 . 8/21/2003
Sequel? You HAVE to have one. And may you be better at sticking to your promised word than me. :)

The line - 'Do not tell me that the mighty Glorfindel has failed on a hunt? Why the blackmail possibilities from that alone are fascinating. Not to mention what it will cost to keep the Muddied Balrog Slayer story from escaping.”

Masterful, Cathy. *grins* I laughed my way through the whole thing after that. And Elrond outwitted the Vanya. *sigh* Perfect ending, though I do like Glorfindel myself. :)

Excellent story! Do continue!

Sphinx

p.s.- Yes...I AM alive and kicking.
Sphinx chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
Glorfindel in a mud puddle?...:) Can I get to watch that? Please, Cathy?

Or on the other hand, I mostly want to see a certain Ranger in a mud puddle...:)

Very cute, and very well researched when the part about capuring the caterpillars came up. On to the next...
Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Hehe...I lied this a lot! Considering I cannot stand anything that even resembles a worm...

V brave of the twins, btw. I would have leapt ten feet in the air and then run screaming. :)

Nicely written, and as always, I', in awe of people who are able to portray children well. This was composed and well written, without going over the top.

Nice!
HobbitsRFun chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
Ok, I had to review this one again, just because it was so darn cute! And then I realized I hadn't reviewed this chapter yet! Sorry! I just love how cute the twins are, I just want to squeeze them. I re-read this just now, and the horror that Elrohir displays upon hurting their caterpillar is just precious! It was soo perfect! Especially when the caterpillar stuck to his hand because it was cut in half. That is a total childhood experience! You totally have a knack for writing childhood characters! It's so realistic! I also love the way Glorfindel and Elrond play into the little ones' mindset. LOL I hope you'll write another little twins fic soon! Perhaps a sequel to Sticks and Stones? For now I'll just take some more Rough Landings! LOL
Miss Aranel chapter 3 . 7/26/2003
Oh, how cute! I loved the twins' concern over their "'pillars", as well as Glor's hunt for new ones. : ) Very sweet.

-Aranel
Kitty chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
*Stares* What? Ok... that was...different *begins to laugh again* but it was hilarious! Keep up the awsome work!
Songbird1 chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
You have my request! I can't wait to see what Glorfindel does to Elrond. How nasty of our regal Elf Lord to let Glorfindel toil in the sun. Very funny Cathy. Once again, I love your work.

Songbird