Reviews for Shadows on the Moon
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
First of all, let me say that I've read just about all your stories, and I loved them so much I favorited you as an author!

I liked this story, and let me say that I had to laugh as I read your AN at the end! I laughed because I, as I imagine is true for most people, didn't even give a thought to the lunar cycle of what I worked out to be December, 1977. Funny thing is, some authors would do that, and I love it when authors do think of little things like that. That being said, I don't go in to read a story expecting that, so it's alright either way. Lol, maybe I'll look it up on Google.
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Eek, that's really good, but quite depressing. Hey, his friends technically woulda stuck with him after they left- if they hadn't all been arrested or murdered or hiding, but ya know... ) That was cool.
Polkat chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
*shakes head* you didn't check the lunar cycle? i'm ashamed and horrified...
in other news, i rather liked the story. *grins* liked the fact that padfoot stayed... am rather partial to them together. also like your intrepretation of remus, because, as you said in your author's note he's v mature in the books everyone naturally assumes he was when he was a kid. fascinating to see him done differently but believably... have run out of time. *Sigh*
Evilgrinch chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
The story is great. Well done.
Kate Lynn chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I liked the beginning, juxtaposing the wolf and the unicorn together. It's actually a really beautiful image, in my mind.

Aw, Sirius. Of course he'd held his friend. He has much less of his caustic wit here, but it makes sense since he's trying to be more gentle with his friend, after the night Lupin had.

Ohh...Remus meets the man who turned him. Interesting take, that it was a kid who didn't know what he was doing.

I look forward to more! You've got a nice handle on Lupin. 8-)

-Kate Lynn
Secret Staircase chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
*Shivers* Very, very cool. Interesting idea, too, and I loved the new take on Remus's 'sire'. The last paragraph was very powerful. Poor Remus...

Anyway, good stuff. I enjoyed it.
CLS chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
"Werewolves are always alone." That sums it up bleakly, but I suspect it's accurate. I enjoyed your description of the wolf (how could I not?). It's a puzzle as to what Remus would do if he ever met the wolf that bit him. The rather sad condition of the other werewolf rings true with what we know how werewolves are treated and reinforces how lucky Remus is to have found friends and acceptance. Well done.
Sarah-Anna chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Very good, I like it alot! Is 'alot' a word? My teacher keeps saying something about that but I zone out and ignore her when she lectures-

Very ggod write more!
Noriko M. Chijinu chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
T_T ... so sad... eto... who is the blond guy? ive checked and you havent updated, hope you update soon!
hpdigigal chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Wow. THis is really cool. I feel so sorry for Remus. Even sorrier for the kid who bit him, the guilt must be killing him. THis is a really good point of viw of a wereworlf. Very good.
Fantome chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Luna-Elentari: Thanks for your review. Glad you liked the story. Actually, I wasn't going to come back to the mysterious blond guy, but maybe now I will. Going to do an edit on that part. If there's a sequel, it'll be in "present" day HP time.
Luna-Elentari chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
hey there! very nice story! please don't tell me that's the end? who is the blonde guy? I NEED TO KNOW! please, add another chapter soon! and check out my story, Secrets of Luna...