Reviews for Hostage Situation
Vivien99 chapter 5 . 2/19
Great story! Really enjoyed it
Uia chapter 5 . 2/6
loved it...comedy and drama all rolled into one
GingietheSnap chapter 5 . 2/2
Great story, Dee! I so enjoy d'Artagnan not used to Aramis' flippancy - and frequency of hospital stays! You provided a lot of empathy for d'Art's and Aramis' first kills, as well as Biff's loss of his brother. That was surprising but quite touching and human. Well done!
Aingealsuh chapter 5 . 2/1
Fabulous story, Dee! I love your Modern AU stories - you really nail the characters’ personalities every time. When will we get the next one? Have a great weekend!
Debbie chapter 5 . 2/1
I'm laughing at the reference to one of my fav shoes... Hogan's Heroes. It was a hoot and of course Schultz' catch phrase was one I loved repeating. I work at my local library and sometimes I use that phrase off and on when it fits something either a patron asks or one of the staff. LOL! Loved that you added that piece of nostalgia in your story.
Brezze chapter 1 . 2/1
Awesome fic! :)
Jmp chapter 5 . 2/1
Great story,best line...'They shot my hair'... LOL.
Enigma TM chapter 5 . 1/31
Lol Porthos, that's no joke. The hair can indeed turn grey if the hormonal levels are too high. I was freaked out of my mind when I discovered a couple of grey strands on my head a few years ago. It was then that it was decided to have my thyroid levels checked as my mother had also faced a similar situation as a teenager.

All's well that ends well. Hopefully Aramis will stay out of trouble for the sake of his brothers' sanity. Oh come on, who am I kidding?
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 5 . 1/31
YYYYYYiikkess Biff amushed themmm giggling at Porthos teasing Aramis bout his hair turning gray ... Then he's worried his hair was shot too funnny! Then their pinned down by hoserpuke! just when we thought he was going to shoot one of them d'Artagnan fires and shoots him :-) glad Aramis was there for him and told him what he expericed with his first kill. OMG Hogens Heroes loved that show Shultz was adorable .. .. great ending cant wait to see the next fic !
Ruby Silverstar chapter 5 . 1/31
Oh that ending is perfect!
lenail125 chapter 5 . 1/31
Great ending!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 4 . 1/27
Yesss they finalllyknow how many pills (dont blame Aramis a bit for not having blood drawn from his dominate arm I usually wont let nurse take blood from my right.. not sure why but always been that way) Ihate you have the same issue Armais has but it so helps in telling how credtical (sp) the issue really is you do it so brillantly.. hahaha I can almsot see d'Artagnan checking his hair throught the fic (or more fics as you keep doing them fingers crossed pleaseeee keep them comming! :-)
enjoyedit chapter 4 . 1/26
Great chapter. With all your knowledge with this condition, it makes for a great storyline! Every Saturday morning I can look forward to your post. Amazing!
GingietheSnap chapter 4 . 1/26
Thank God Aramis remembered! I loved the last part about Aramis, hospital visits and gray hair. Perfect! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Uia chapter 4 . 1/26