Reviews for STG Investigative Report : Preston Kyle
Dude chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
Uh, unless you’re not allowed to, you gotta explain what the heck are some of the terms you’re using. I mean what the heck is a chip shot?
thatonecorellian chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
Oh god, I forgot how much I love reading your stuff, a mix of hilarity and badassedness that remains both serious and overwhelming at the same time, not to mention the STG is quite frankly, equally as suited to humor as it is intelligence work.
Janizary chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
Wait, how many "Ahern's" was Kyle :)
DiamondDuge 419 chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
I love these STG Reports, hopefully we can get one for Garrus and Liara someday. I’d also love to see one on Joker, obviously just detailing his piloting skills
VSNO chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
¡QUE DESPERDICIO DE PERSONAJE PERFECTAMENTE BUENO E INTERESANTE! debio unirse a cerberus y ser el sucesor de harper en vez de la inutil miranda asi como entrenar a shepard mas completamente por cierto el del informe y el de la historia parecen 2 personas completamente distintas explica eso por favor, asi sigo insistiendo en los informes de saren y benezia gracias por su atencion.
TheFacelessLich chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Another stellar STG Report! Got to admit wasn't anticipating this one any time soon.

While I like the idea of Kyle being some sort of absolute zenith of human potential... Ugh... The Premisverse has conditioned me to wait for the other shoe to drop and a big secret to be revealed about how he came to be like this...
Pallan Minerva chapter 1 . 1/5/2019