Reviews for The bat of gryffindor tower
Royslady51 chapter 2 . 10/9
If you are in or under fifth grade, this skill-level is understandable and you're doing pretty good for your age. And that's all I'll say about that.
Aidan Southworth chapter 55 . 10/4
Really amazing I absolutely love it Can’t wait for the next update
selin32227 chapter 1 . 4/13
some said that everyone was acting out of character and that made the story bad, I ignored it while reading but inclined to agree...
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2020
Look I tried, I really tried to get behind this story but i can't. It seemed interesting, but people act so out of character that i just can't get lost in the story. Maybe it gets better I only got up to chapter 24 and skimmed the latest chapter and there is significant improvement, but for now this story is kinda hit or miss for me.
James Birdsong chapter 53 . 9/26/2020
Well written
Drakon45 chapter 53 . 9/25/2020
I hope we get to book five soon enough so Umbridge can be finished once and for understood why Rowling would create such a despicable character and not kill her at some point.
n740 chapter 2 . 8/30/2020
You have broken the curse my friend your 9 3/4 scene isn't have bad now we don't have to think of it as conspiracy any more
Drakon45 chapter 52 . 7/21/2020
Please let him do it. Don't take the pussy way like other fanfics and have Bruce stop him first. I'm sorry to say but Umbridge deserves to die. If I was under her in year five I might have murdered her myself.
Controlchaos chapter 46 . 12/25/2019
Both HP and Poke fanfic r good I saw the An on chapter 46 and I can help if u need it for both ps how is rwby idea
Akashic Records chapter 43 . 11/17/2019
This is a mess.
Please, clean up your grammar. And make the characters more believable.
Controlchaos chapter 43 . 11/13/2019
Yes! New chapter thank U
Controlchaos chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
I mean that last week or 2 their were 48 chapters now there are 47 so the chapter number is going down
Controlchaos chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
Hey guys is the chapter number going down
Drakon45 chapter 54 . 11/6/2019
Bro seriously you have updated the same fucking chapter more than three times. WTF. Are you ever going to continue this story or should I abandon this story?!
ShadeFireDragon chapter 91 . 4/8/2019
So if Sirius is free, doesn’t that mean that you’ve broken away from canon?