Reviews for Falling
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I finished all chapters! Plz update soon. Hope u come back to post new chapter. It is great vampire draco x harry fanfiction!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
plz continue when you have a chance. don't abandon this very good story! if you need any ideas, ask the reviewers of your stories , we would love to help you make this story ! (if need be) this will be great! i know it!
bbb136 chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
I hope you haven't given up on this. :(

I'm hooked now you see C: I like vampDraco and Harry fics and this one really intrigues me.
CherrySourz chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Argh! I allmost screamed when I saw there wasn't another chapter :( Im loveing this story. please update soon :D

midz x
my name is paper YAH chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
i KNOW this was a dramatic chapter and a bit depressing in some views, I know. I read the dramatic parts. But as soon as Ron said "Potter puppet", i cracked up. How could I NOT when Potter Puppet Pals is hilarious and it reminded me of it? Very good story. I like it. Frankly, Corbin is a d**k and I'd like to burn him at a stake. Keep going!
my name is paper YAH chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
Ron! you idiot! *huffs in annoyance and sits off in corner, pouting*
Crayon Smile chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
I'm practically yelling at the screen in anticipation for the next adds to this marvelous fanfiction you have written. I am a long time fan of Draco and Harry slash, and I have to say I have yet to read anything like yours with you vampire originality. Keep up the fabulous work, you have created a lovely, bloody world of dark secrets and pleasure. Smile.
b chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
I was afraid if I read a story this old it would be unfinished! Too bad, it was a great one. :(
B chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Got so caught up in the story I forgot to post! Hope this one isn't left to never be finished. It's great, although the um, relationship between H & D is progressing a bit quick, still well written and captivating.
B chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Story is off to quite a good start
strikes-of-lightning chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
PLease update this story because it is a very good plot and it is extremely interesting. :)
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
Amazing. Update soon.
SaintNis chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
Hi!

i love this story...its amazing! i was wondering if you will continue it? i was hoping you would! XD

bye!
kizzie464 chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
OMG this is a frigging fantaztic story! Please tell me tht u were just takin a realy long break n that ur gona update soon!please please please please please please! (i hope u realise tht im begging 4 an update because i need 2 no wht happens next!)2 years is a very long time, n if u gave up on it, put me out of ma misery n inform the public!

ladytiya chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
oh! please try to finishthis story, pretty,pretty,pretty,please try to finish this story, because I'm Begging you please finish this story.