Reviews for Blood Riddled
jj chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
thank you for the explanation and hooly cow that was good
Anjanie chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Are you going furtherXD
Yami Ace and Neko chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Otogi was the one that did I just know

: you and your gut feelings I tell ya

It's true, Honda had an alibi, it would explain why the themo was up to 90 which meant that the body would decompose quicker, *duck tape over the mouth*

: Ok I get chief your smart like that enough
chibi-roy-chan chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Is there an ending? It doesnt seem finished, is it?

It was interesting but i would like more of an ending, what happened to jou? Did he go to jail, is he still with seto so on and so forth?
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Woah I was trying to wrap

my tiny brain around that

story lol, trying to figure

it out but I got no where,

so needed the explanation.

Wow what a story, I was well

confused I thought Jou had

actually killed his sister,

I never thought that it

could be Ryuuji with his

friend because he was jealous

Talk about going to far! 0_o

Woah sorry for the long

review *hehe*

x Casondrah Kiku x
left.the.game chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
this is a creepishly good no awesome story you really have a way with words
anaraz chapter 1 . 5/18/2008

OMG

I can't believe your ending

Starlight-Ninja chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Um...this is semi-confusing. Would it be considered a flame if I asked you to please not write something like this again? If it is, I'm sorry. TT
Reviewer-Who-Begs-For-Updates chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Creepy, but cool. I'm glad you put in the explanation though, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to put the pieces together.
ShinjucAt chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
It's a pity that you have'nt up-dated this in so long, but I do suppose you have your reasons and whatever they may be. However I do hope you try and up-date in the next century or so.
Rachel-Marie chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Fabulous. It honestly took me about an hour to get through the first chapter itself, I just had to go over paragraphs and re-read them to make sure I was "getting it". You totally screwed with my head. The last line - 'Shizuka never left her door open' - or something to that effect - was perfect. I love how you left the story somewhat open-ended.. That was just amazing. _
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
Thank you very much for explaining that. I read it at the contest site and desperately wanted to know what was going on! Marvelous story you've written, and congratulations on getting into the semi-finals!
QueenV chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Otogi is one sick fuck. Excuse my language. That's just the phrase that came to my head after reading your explanation. Wow. You have successfully screwed with my head. I love how it reads in a loop like that. Poor Jou-kun. Great story! Freaky, but very good.
Rolain chapter 2 . 5/15/2003
Well, that explains it

But it is NOT fair that Jou will be arrested for what Otogi did. *sigh*

Anyway, it is a good, bloody, twisted fanfic. (gee, that sounds weird...)
Geuna not logged in chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
Now I get it! OTOGI, that bastard! I hope they get caught, MAN! Sorry I didn't see it before. Awesome story.

Geuna~