Reviews for Fate
Guest chapter 162 . 6h
Please update soon.
Lady Valkyra chapter 1 . 23h
can someone comment the titles of their published works?
Pjhp77 chapter 162 . 5/27
I finally caught up! A month straight of intense reading and I’m incredible happy that i did. Awesome story that i really appreciate. Keep up the great work!
I wish pair romione :( but i m so glad you did ron fic. Thanks Man
Drakena chapter 110 . 5/2
we are Venom
Drakena chapter 109 . 5/1
crying again
Drakena chapter 107 . 5/1
crying my heart out
MeYouNThem chapter 162 . 4/28
Yes! yes! Ron healing journey is coming. God I was so happy for him. Please don't let him break apart again.
Drakena chapter 74 . 4/26
damn sirius i thought is was you with the big mouth sorry lol
sutirtha8623 chapter 162 . 4/25
Non violent and wholesome Ron is a refreshing change.
MMax chapter 162 . 4/24
End of third year! Maybe we will see Cedric Diggory again at. The Goblet of Fire….and maybe the minor character Max McDean in his same House.
The unknowable and unbridled Starhorse! *Blood-thirsty whicker*
Eaken chapter 162 . 4/23
Thanks for the chapter! this was an interesting one.
Foster-the-Wizards chapter 162 . 4/23
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh what a ridiculously awesome and heartwarming chappie!

Ron FINALLY conquered a couple of his fears, it was so good to see him do that!
Starway Man chapter 162 . 4/23
Wow, this was a long chapter! You started off alright with Dumbledore talking Ron out of destroying Peeves (although I wish you hadn't!), and Snape complaining to Albus about the Weasley twins. I also enjoyed how Theo Nott and Tracey Davis finally became a romantic item, you've been building up to it for many chapters and the execution was well done. The next scene, I definitely found it amusing over how Hermione was complaining how easy her exam was, but that was balanced out by Harry's pathetic apology to Ron over his part in the 'prank' during the previous chapter. But it was the subsequent narrative where George Weasley finally realized that he and Fred had gone too far which really grabbed my attention - especially that conversation with his friend Lee, it was good to see that character doing something other than make biased comments during quidditch matches.

I have to admit, the next part of the chapter with the third year DADA exam caught my interest, especially how the red-haired Champion blew the competition completely out of the water - and the way the girls all fawned over him afterwards was moderately amusing, in a silly teen sort of way. Ron blowing off George and fooling around with Daphne afterwards was also noteworthy, even if I skimmed through Ron's conversation with/apology to Dumbledore, and the brief Corban Yaxley interlude. I found Arthur Weasley's chat with Daphne's father more interesting, especially how Weasley told Greengrass off once he learned the truth of the man's crimes! And then the scene in the headmaster's office with disciplining Fred and George, it felt like you were writing from experience there - especially how Fred was acting like a childish git...

I can't deny that I also skimmed through the next few parts of the chapter where Ron's parents came to talk to him at his cottage, and then the gathering at the Burrow with Ron's godson Lysander - not sure why, just that all that didn't seem to catch my interest for some reason. But the part where Ron lied to Arthur about his wealth, that definitely caught my eye! You got both characters very in-character there, well done. I also liked how you handled the Neville/Pansy breakup, it's been coming for ages and I for one am glad to see it's over - that plot arc had definitely run its course, although I liked how you portrayed Neville as the clueless, sensitive, miserable ex-boyfriend. Just like how you wrote Ginny Weasley, when Lavender attempted to bribe her to take photos of Ron - that was moderately funny, all things considered, so nicely done there.

The ulcer interlude, Fate!Ron's chat with Ravenclaw!Ron, the meal shared between Ron, Fawley and Ogden, and then the Weasley boy's chat with Emilia Travers - they felt like you were building new plot arcs with that content, so I didn't spend too much time on them. I did with the reunion of Daphne's parents in Magical Germany, though - all that was rather unexpected, to be honest, especially the reconciliation between those two. You also had a good little interlude with Ron and Amelia Bones towards the end, I liked the way he wound up the Minister over her lack of success in apprehending Dolores Umbridge! Not to mention the chat/argument between Daphne and Astoria, you nailed the bratty little sister act almost perfectly. The final scene was a bit...weird, but Ron deciding he wanted to live was an excellent line, as a number of other reviewers have said. I look forward to seeing what comes next, the summer between third and fourth year for our young wizards and witches will hopefully be wild and exciting...
5,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »