Reviews for Fate
Cludia chapter 32 . 2/28/2019
Eu amei essa fanfic continuar por favor
Niel2804 chapter 32 . 2/28/2019
Ron learned how to act like slytherin, and i love it. The party he planed for Slytherin and Ravenclaw are great, i like it that Ron always keep his words even if he have motives behind.
And thank you for Twins decision to give the maps to Ron, i wonder what if sirius find out, and tell him about the marauder ? Will Ron give it to Harry ?
Ron rage is understandable, the trio deserved it, take that golden trio, hah !
I hope the duel will be spectacular, show them Ron (i am sorry harry), and i feel that you plan to tell the whole school about Harry as parseltongue.
Hermione must be stupefied if she know about her polyjuice potion being destroyed, too bad we wont get polyjuice arc but Ron decision to destroy it is logical.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/28/2019
Thanks for the chapter buddy
TheIndianMuggle chapter 32 . 2/28/2019
Aww, I really wanted to see Polyjuice in action. Well, this looks great as well. It didn't occur to me just how unfair the trio were being to Ron until I read this from his perspective. Great chapter.
I am very intrigued to see where you go with this during the Duelling club.
~TIM
Marbbles123 chapter 32 . 2/28/2019
Man that was intense. I love that Ron learned about the polyjuice potion this way. It made it a hell of a lot interesting! Can’t wait for the next chapter and the duel!
MMax chapter 32 . 2/28/2019
whew,I thought that Daphne was going to betray Ron when I started this chapter.
Slenderbrine chapter 32 . 2/28/2019
First of all, Ron plans to put Harry as a Parseltongue, doesn’t he? That’d be positively Slytherin of him. Second of all, do you have a beta for your stories? You churn these chapters out like butter! It’s amazing.
CU1 chapter 32 . 2/28/2019
DAMNNNNN! Ron is going full rage and felt hurt! I feel bad for Ron. Ron save them more than once and the golden trio still thinks he is bad. Stop teasing I need the dueling scene! I need to know what happened next of the chapter!
Slenderbrine chapter 31 . 2/26/2019
Parseltongue conversation confrontation?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/26/2019
"He wasn't really sorry. He loved saying bloody hell."

Gave me a big belly laugh.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/26/2019
Thanks for the chapter buddy
MMax chapter 31 . 2/26/2019
Lord Greengrass is proud of Ron. I am sure Ron can get his friends to look after Daphne too.
Niel2804 chapter 31 . 2/26/2019
From this chapter we can see how different the golden trio thinking with Ron's, Ron believe that Harry is not the heir althought he knew that Harry is Parseltongue, while golden trio suspect him as the heir. They missed that Ron have no motive agains the muggle born, Ron is the only slytherin who defend muggle born, he opened friendship between houses but still they suspect him because he is a slytherin, so what if Ron secretive, they not even close friends, And still Ron had their back last year. Sorry for my rants, i hope Ron stay away from golden trio and let them deal with the chamber of secret alone.
The OC olivia jones, will she appear again in 4th year? I will happy if Ron have friend in other school, are you planning the triwizard tournament as same as the book ? Can not wait hehe
Theo is sooo sly hahahanaha, wonder if Ron find out lol
I like the scene when Blaise and Theo help Ron with his panic attack, they are so sweet, i know it still long journey but its already made me anxious about Ron, Theo friendship after Voldy make his return since Theo father is Voldy supporter.
See you again in next chapter, i'll be waiting
randver chapter 31 . 2/26/2019
Ok first once again to the A/N. Never apologize for the lack of Draco, nobody misses him or his monumental size attitude. I know your going to eventually redeem his sorry spoiled overindulged carcass but for now the less he's seen and heard the better the story

This wasn't a slow chapter I have no idea where your getting that notion. First the important thing of Ron and his friendship with the Sorting Hat( a Major Magical Artifact) being revealed to the rest of his friends. I'm sure that they will infer or conclude quite a bit about his rather strange behavior and his wealth of knowledge from that friendship.

Oh and before I forget even if it is out of order Thank Merlin for Pansy. If he had to go to the next set of matches with the draco malfoy slick back look I would have been very disappointed.

Oh and sorry I didn't review last chapter but I have to say Well Done! with Marty. I am so super excited that Ron has some help and someone to look after him. I do have to wonder when Ron's going to really make use of the little guy and try to have him find Ginny or contact his brothers when he needs to or even deliver a message to Harry in private. The possibilities are staggering with a good servant to help you. It frees up your valuable time w/o being distracted by the mundane.

The quidditch match was fun. I was wondering where you were going with that but you've just established why Ron can never be on the house team. You've also firmly established Luna as having friends in the house w/o Ron needing to

The excuse of Ron sleeping in the raw was funny, as in I actually laughed out loud wondering how long it's going to be before little Daphne learns a certain spell to check out the goods for herself. Nothing wrong with looking after all.

I have to say, as annoying a little Ms. Perfect is she is loyal as a huffelpuff to her friend Ron. I think the fact that she alone believes in Ron shows that she sees the best in people and expects the best so when they fall short she is very frustrated. Horrible way to live honestly filled with disappointment after disappointment but some folks do go through life like that. One day Neville may be redeemed as far as his suspicions go but not for a very very long time, ron's too good at covering his tracks.

I hope that the girls bring up what they witnessed at dinner so that Ron CAN properly Thank Padma. She may actually like Luna for her own reasons but the friendship would never have happened w/o Ron so a box of fine chocolates or a rare books shows appreciation. After all no one likes to be forgotten.

I LOVED the reaction at the end between Ron and snape.

As always Thanks again for providing this amazing story. I love Ron and love what your doing with him.
Bets wishes and dont let Uni overload you. remember to take mental health hours if you can't afford days.
Starway Man chapter 31 . 2/26/2019
Nice start with the Slytherins and Nott using Luna to a place his bet on Harry winning the Quidditch match, that sounded pretty in-character for him! So did Ron's concern for Harry when the kid heard his friend had been... de-boned, for want of a better term. :) Ron's panic attack when the Sorting Hat told him that he and Voldemort were now connected was pretty cool, too. Some amusing stuff there when the Slytherin girls came into the boys' dorm, like Daphne's reaction when told that Ron sleeps naked...

The Gryffindor Trio's efforts in starting to make polyjuice was described nicely, along with Hermione defending Ron and both Harry and Neville piling on the accusations (despite their denials about that!). Luna was a delight as always, and my, my - Snape was in a really foul mood over seeing Ron wearing a turnip, wasn't he? :) The chess tournament stuff was also pretty cool, and you definitely took me by surprise with all the 'Heir of Slytherin' questions during the press conference afterwards, well done there!

The bit at the end with Ron attending Lockhart's DADA class in his chess tournament uniform - I loved his snarky thoughts about a dance competition, and Ron being given a round of applause by his classmates (not to mention Snape's commentary about how everyone ignores Lockhart now). That's fine about the lack of Draco, and looking forward to seeing things get worse between Ron and the Gryffindors!
5,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 328 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 348 .. Last Next »