Reviews for Unexpected Love
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Sesshy cares for Sango .
DemeterSango789 chapter 18 . 11/20/2010
Good and i wish people would put more sango couples nice story make more(_)
Baitdcat chapter 18 . 9/28/2009
This is a really cute story. It really captures high school for me. Judging from the last post, it's been awhile since the last update. Well done for the story anyway ;)
Ned Pepper chapter 18 . 9/6/2008
okay i waited until i got to the last ch. to comment. but i think i'll have to say that was really disturbing with jaken. it was awesome though. I LOVE sessan! this is a great story.
Inuyasha's ONLY wife chapter 18 . 12/1/2005
Hi its me again please up date. PLEASE!
Inuyasha's ONLY wife chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Krissy chapter 18 . 5/29/2005
Are you going to continue this because I REALLY want to know what is going to happen to Inuyasha and Sango. Continue please with your story.
mangagirl234 chapter 6 . 4/23/2005
I do agree with you on the pairing. Though Sesshomaru is such a total jackass so far.
G.U.3.S.S chapter 18 . 2/19/2005
could you please update soon? it's been a total of 2 years so far and i don't mean to sound rude but i don't want to have to wait another 2 years...oh well your descision. I loved your story! -
MakatoMai chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
OMG! tears in eyes I found you, Okay, I know your probably like what the hell, but your story was like the first or 2nd story I had ever read on this site, I haven't seen you since I've had my account, and I'm just so happy to see you, I can't remember the last chapter I read so I'll read it all over again~!

So happy~! o;;!
Koolkilala chapter 18 . 10/19/2004
i think your story was update you put kagome in the story give inuyasha a happy ending.
BoblovesYou chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
good good g2g k? ok was really great!
BoblovesYou chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
cool! ok well keep it up, I just found this, I'm going to go read the rest, rock on man, or woman!
Sasafraz chapter 18 . 8/31/2004
That was a neat story... Please, please plese update soon!
Reyne chapter 18 . 7/14/2004
hey!I just wated to say your story is AWESOME! I really like Sess/Sango 's cool!Well just wanted to say i love your fic!UPDATE SOON!