Reviews for PMD: Warped Skies
BrickBoi chapter 80 . 9/20/2021
YOU CAN'T JUST KILL CHARACTERS AT THE EXACT MOMENT THINGS START GOING DOWN TO SHIT!
DD: BOOM NOOOOO!(And Corphish ig)
Gfish59 chapter 80 . 9/19/2021
I’m just glad that the pace is finally picking up. Because honestly? The constant POV flipping for the past several chapters has completely blended all of the non-guild characters up for me even though I love this story and try to keep track of stuff, so I had basically no reaction to the main villian reveal other than “Who?” I’m just hoping that with this much action in just one chapter that it means the climax is coming up. I just want to go back to our cute kitty dates!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 14 . 9/18/2021
Well that was one HELL of a ride dude. Xd
TheChargingRhino chapter 80 . 9/18/2021
Holy fuck hello plot
Setech chapter 79 . 9/11/2021
Poor Saniya, she has learned the most awful of truths, that loyalty can be so easily bought, too be she does not have the wish granting power Jirachi holds.

Perhaps Guardian is a magician and he's hiding his tricks(or perhaps he uses his belly to store stuff? He did have Scout, Rai and Mane in there and they were fine)

Only one more date and the "third times the charm" will take effect and they will finally become a romantic pair(at least that's what shippers wish would happen)

Ohhh neat so we get to see Carracosta and with his future child who will become partner to yet another unfortunate (or perhaps fortunate) human who gets into this wild world known as mystery dungeon

Saniya and Carracosta having shouting match despite him probably having more important things to do with his surprise adopted future child? Saniya's crazy certainly has a way of dragging others into the same insanity

To think that the expedition society is sorta officially begun forming in Serene village of all places and they even got to find Buizel to join them in their adventures, as much as I wonder how the others will join the society I bet we won't, after all this is Warped skies and super is years off from it I believe (since Carracosta's adopted child hasn't been born yet and all that jazz)

Interesting that the Galvantula was able to speak with Team Sunrise, wonder if the other ferals that didn't attack Saniya and Sean are similar somewhat?

Well looks Team Sunrise has got the special water for safe keeping, whether it'll be saved for when super's events begin (which again are probably years off from now) or if it'll be used somewhere on the way when dealing with this final threat and the true cause behind everything in Warped skies

Regardless I thank you for a yet another great chapter in this great story and I look forward to the next chapter of happy family life adventures
TheChargingRhino chapter 79 . 9/10/2021
love Celebi

I can’t wait for Voidlands, whenever that is

Are the Harmony Scarves going to be in this? Wonder if there’ll be more than 2 this time if so
ShimmeringSpark chapter 79 . 9/10/2021
Striker and Guardian's second date! Amazing!

I love how you can tell how close and familiar they are. And extra cups of tea magically appearing somehow. I MUST LEARN YOUR SECRETS, GUARDIAN

Hmm, guardian wondering if he was 'approached by someone who was wiser than I' does make me wonder if that's the case, and if that'll ever come into play. Probably not, but who knows

Saniya getting her friends stolen by Jirachi is hilarious. Chocolate always works, I suppose. An excellent life lesson.

Someone needs to teach ampharos the difference between a poor sense of direction and crashing into every obstacle imaginable. On that note, I really love how you've been doing Ampharos, and it's really true to his character in Super.

Carracosta has mew/probably the partner's egg, hmm? Wonder if that'll be important. I don't see how though, considering even if it hatched the partner would be a baby.

Dungeon Pokémon not attacking Sean and Saniya? Odd. Maybe cause Sean's a human, and Celebi might have been involved in the previous dark matter case?

Slight tangent but one thing I always wondered about revalation mountain is why it was guarded. Like considering how dark matter can't actually do anything to the water until the barrier is broken, which explicitly requires a human, I always wondered what the point of guarding it so carefully was.

Drowzee. I wonder who it is? Only drowsee I can think of at the moment is Mr Criminal Outlaw.

Also, I notice nuzleaf hasn't been mentioned yet. Wonder if he'll appear at some point. Does make sense he's not in the village yet I suppose since he was apparently the most recent resident if I remember correctly.

Yay, Buizel joins the society! Not the best leader, but it's great to see the society starting to form together. That leaves...archen, swirlix and bunnelby, I think?

Great chapter! Ahh, I love Super so much, so seeing Serene Village is amazing.
Tezral chapter 79 . 9/10/2021
Aaaw, Striker and Guardian love each other ! That's adorable ! Second date, now Sean and Sanyia only need to put them in the third and... voilà ! I know that it'd please a few readers xd
Anyway, date or not, it's nice to see them talk like that. It really shows how much they still know each other, and the bond they share as kind of the protectors of the group, however it may grow in certain fantasies.

Jirachi can just wish away Sanyia's new friends ! He's cheating ! You'll get him one day ! What did she say though ? Is it even translatable or was it kind of what the others heard when she howled something that no one should ever hear ?
I like Carracosta ! He seems both fun and serious, a lot how I felt he was in the game. Like, this parental figure who you respect and know you can get around with things, but still listen to everything he says kind of way ? I want noodles now.

Well, a single bed is better than no bed right ? And Guardian is really a big bed so it's fiiiiine.

Mawile and Sean make a good team, I'm sure they could take on a lot together, if they learn a bit about each other and have a bit of experience. But it feels like they kinda clicked together, so I look forward any mission they could do together. Their minds seem to work a bit alike. I like those kind of teamwork.

They did climbed easily the mountain. Sure, they had a bit of trouble, but it took a single part of the chapter to find the distractions, go through both parts of the dungeon and get the water ! I'd say it was easy xD
Though... I wonder who this Drowzee is. Is it the former criminal ? I wonder...

BUIZEEEEL ! He wouldn't make a good leader, too busy amazing others on the terrain ! Eheh, it's nice to see how the ES grows slowly. I'm sure they'll be alright.

The ones I'm worried about though... Well, at least they'll all be here for the fun eh ? I hope what they won't miss will be the fireworks of peace ! Wait, no, fireworks explodes. Explosions are NOT recommended. A single hero resists fire and it's Mane. And his brother was burned too. Ooh, hope it'll be a nice party !

I'm looking forward the next chapter, as usual ! Though still slowly dreading more and more the chapter when they'll go back to almost dying, DIE, and suffer. No particular order. Still. Can't have a happy ending without an ending ! So have a great day !
Setech chapter 78 . 9/4/2021
Hmmm interesting, interesting indeed. We learned quite a bit about the past and some loose pieces to what's going on at this very minute, let's hope team Voyage doesn't get themselves in harm's way tho in search of the truth

Delphox and Indeedee are probably most certainly innocent in all of this but Delphox certainly brings up an interesting point "Don't be so naïve as to believe that killers always work alone." this brings up an interesting thought, is the killer working with someone? Personally I think Clefable has SOMETHING to do with this and is possibly not the kind of person we probably thought she is, it's possible she's corrupt... Or it's possible she's a shadow that's been playing the long game(it's also possible that during the events of arc 2 Clefable was turned into a shadow Pokémon without anyone knowing and). Of course there is also the possibility that non of the suspect are involved and everything was done by an unknown third party behind the scenes. Regardless... That Chatot is suspicious, especially after seeing him to somewhere right after we find out the Clefable guild started burning

Aww poor Blossom, she's clearly strong and a capable leader yet she's also seems to be holding a lot of her hardships and sadness buried, probably to not worry others... And maybe so she can keep moving forward without faltering

Too bad they didn't get a chance to question Liepard again (if that was something they also planned to do) about stuff but more important stuff were going on, looks like we'll have to wait more for more details from her (and also to question why again she believes she is Scout's mother even tho they only share their dark type) and also of course Clefable(although I'm certain next chapter we'll be hearing a LOT about Clefable's side of things in more detail)

Regardless this was an fun and interesting chapter which has me giddy to see the coming future for our favorite characters in this happy(?)family life adventure
ShimmeringSpark chapter 78 . 9/4/2021
Hey-hey! What a Trilling chapter!

So, Delphox. How interesting. She's been the most helpful in providing information thus far, actually giving them some new leads. Still rather mysterious. And probably knows a whole bunch of stuff that may or may not end up relavant, who knows.

Poor indeedee. Living through the first fallen must've been completely terrifying, huh? ...now I'm terrified for what's gonna happen later in this arc. Oh dear.

Blossom. Definitely the best suited towards these investigations.

Boom has -5 tact.

'What Delphox and Indeedee had to say is scary; I'm not denying that, but what are the chances? It's been hundreds of years.' Hahaha, poor Boom has no idea this'll probably end up horribly and/or end up with the world almost getting destroyed again. I mean, this is Warped Skies and PMD after all. World ending stuff happens every other week.

Clefable is reallllly suspicious here. What exactly's going on, I wonder. I'll say she certainly has the means to have killed pyroar, knowing about the enchantments. Also, clefable can learn fire type moves like mystical fire. Wait did she just burn down her own guild?

Chatot is...interesting here. Kabutops was confirmed to be a shadow pokemon a while back, if I remember correctly, which means chatot's now a shadow. Annoyingly enough, I can't quite figure out whether or not this chatot is shadowy trill or not. Either way, definitely hiding something and probably going to be incredibly important, especially if he does end up being trill.

Badness is coming, and fires are burning. Let's just hope no one dies, I suppose.

And great chapter, dark lord of despair and ominousness!
Tezral chapter 78 . 9/4/2021
Things are happening. Secrets are unveilling. Danger is revealing.

When they will certainly kill, you have to follow the Trill.

Delphox... While she doesn't seem welcoming, she was certainly the one that gave them enough informations to continue the investigation without being lost. She was certainly the most helpful suspect. I wonder if we'll see more of her later...

Luxio... I wonder why they didn't talk a bit more about that one. Hope Rai's sister is not in danger... Or anything else.

Indeedee... Witness of the first world-ending scenario. Survivor of the First Fallen. Deny everything if you want, but you must share what you know, for, as you have noticed, history repeat itself when we forget it.

Blossom... The perfect mon to do an investigation. Such talent, but it seems like she may soon break. We'll see. I'm sure she'll be fine. Although... If a fight were to start between her and Chatot... She's at disadvantage. So. Much. Disadvantage... I guess we'll see what happens... If anything does happens. Maybe she'll get help on the way... Maybe... Maybe... Oh Blossom...

Well. I guess the pyr(roar)e's fire is spreading. I hope the sunflowers will notice that the smoke they see far away is much closer to them that they think it is. Such unspoken tension... I'm looking forward the next chapter Have a great day !
TheChargingRhino chapter 78 . 9/4/2021
Nice chapter
ShimmeringSpark chapter 77 . 8/25/2021
Well. This chapter sure was something

Hmm, pokemon from another world. Right after introducing Marowak, too. Maybe some more ultra wormholes are opening up? Wonder if ultra beasts will end up invading or something.

The kitties are absolutely adorable. Maximum cuteness!
That reminds me, is Team Ion a pun on a fact that a positively charged Ion is called a CAT-Ion?

Ah yes, the amazing reaper cloth fetchquest.

Honestly, this whole festival was amazing and sweet. Kitty cuteness and shooting stars!

Stars that then crashed to the ground. Poor minors. My personal guess would be that either the planet is already moving towards the sun via dark matter, or that gravity is stronger. Or minor are running away from something or messengers, but I'm not confident on either of those.

'The sky will fall'. Crypticness and ominousness at its finest. I mean approaching the sun and the sun coming closer kinda is like the sky falling? Idk

Now here's Soothe. Soothe is still so weird and a complete mystery.

I don't believe the pendant's been mentioned before, and I'm guessing it could limit the shadow or something for soothe. Hence why she'd be on a time limit, since without the pendant she'd become a compete shadow pokemon? Soothe seems to act less shadowy than other shadow pokemon, though of course this might all just be an act. Also, I notice she had a notable reaction of blasting timber away when he called her his friend. Wonder if that's anything.

Not gonna comment much on runeigus, because I don't think there's enough for me to properly think of anything yet. Does seem to know Soothe though.

And arceus, poor timber.

All in all, great chapter!

Oh yeah, I'm Kirbysthebest from Discord, by the way :)
Tezral chapter 77 . 8/24/2021
This letter is interesting... Pokemon from another world ? Hm... We got to see a few already, but is it so important ? Hm. Sounds like it is... I hope it won't be too much of a problem, it'd be sad to get all the good ones disappearing if the problem is resolved or something. Maybe it's just an easter egg ! And nothing bad will happen !

Time for the festival though ! Hopefully nothing will happen right ? RIGHT ?! Of course something happens, we already had a lot of rest after all. Time for "the world is in danger, but it's not Dark Matter yet so it's still team Ion's shift" ! But first, FABULOUS TIME !
Oh yeah, I won't take art for Celebi vs Jirachi. Sorry Sanyia, but you'll need to be as fabulous as those for me to spend money on a meme. Those fabulous bois are so precious, of course they're taking first place ! And then ! Who won the contest ? Was it Mane and Rai or Espurr and Marowak ?

Apocalypse trailer ! Minior falling from the sky, and wreaking havoc ! Something's not right... Is Dark Matter already working ? That'd be an interesting thing to happen... The Minior landing elsewhere because of what happens... We'll see I guess. Hope it's not that. I hope it's nothing at all in fact ! xd
Poor Rhythm though... He's durable, but still. He has a lot on his mind, no need to torture him like that !

Exploring another world... Hmmm. Now I want a Warped Skies 2 : Warped World ! After team Ion save the world, they save another ! Or just explore other worlds. No need to save the world when they'll busy busy saving their butt from whatever danger they'll come upon xD

Timber... Such bravery, followed by so much innocence. Hopefully Bell will help him to save Wynaut and Wobuffet ! But... His best friend is Soothe. Of course, I know that even after that he won't ever think of her as a bad guy. But going alone... It does sounds like Soothe is doing her best fighting the Shadow, however no one can repel them, even Humans. So... Hope he won't find her too early.

Now, who is this Runerigus exactly ? Another Shadow maybe ? She and Soothe seems to know each other, but how ? It doesn't predict anything good though... Well, we'll see I guess. Ooooh, how it'd be easier if team Ion evolved. They'd be much more powerful ! Any death would be crushing now... I hoped that Timber would survive, but I don't think he can run into much more danger just like that.

Well, it was a nice fire ! A few embers here and there, seems like the festivities will start soon. I'm looking forward the next chapter as usual ! Though, I really love fire you know ? So I hope that you'll show us the greatest of pyres ! Wait, PYRES ?! Oh, maybe we'll stick with bonfires ? Huh ? Pretty please ?
TheChargingRhino chapter 77 . 8/24/2021
“In a wagon being told to wake up” I see what you did there.

Is the stone thing starting to happen now?

Wonder what that item was.
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »