Reviews for Dilemma
iccle fairy chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
omg! u cannot leave it there! absoutly brillaint story! chaos and action evreywhere...i love it! well done ~*~iccle fairy~*~
iccle fairy chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
ooh v good! this is a good start keep it up! ~*~iccle fairy~*~
lotrlover chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
This fic would be good if your beta reader had caught the numerous errors. I really think you need to find someone new or hopes you have acquired a better grasp of english grammer. All in all your fic just needs to be fixed. The plot is good, and the story would be good but your grammer quite simply is horrible.
Shadowwill chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
prasy chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
It sucks
celticgoddess578 chapter 5 . 7/30/2003
if you do not update within 2 days, i will hunt you down and flame you to death! and whose going to die? make it Elrohir because aragorn needs to stay alive for legolas and i love twin angst!im a sick person arent i?
Legolas' Lover chapter 5 . 7/22/2003
u saw pirates of the caribbean i read! kick ass movie! but i 'll take up a whole page if i talk about it but ok the story...omg do u have to make it that mich of a hanger! i'm like flippin out becuz of it! gr!~! can i join the army? hehehe maybe get some action on with one of the clones or will turner or jack sparow...which even one would be fine! hahaha anywayz...yea so great chapter...i always cringe when people say the whole skin falling off kinda of stuff...i mean seriously think about it...uugh more shivers! but i still liked the chapter and like the whole creepy spy (i got confused for a second) and poor aragorn and the twins! i'm like all depressed now and pissed off cause i have to wait now! so yea...screw the evil elf! i'm gonna kick his ass! uugh don't worry i'm not goin after u anymore i'm goin after falieth! gr! sorry i'm a bit hyper tonite (but it ain't from caffine hahahahhah) so yea good job! i'll be waiting!

p.s.- what is up with this whole sequel thing? i'm confused!
Songbird1 chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
That is not a sutible place to end your fic Kar. You have left the whole thing unresolved, so get your butt in gear and fix it dammit! Good fic Kar, I really do enjoy the ideas you come up with, so quit saying they are all bad, for they are not. Okay? *whaps Kar for thinking otherwise* See, I know what you are thinking. LOL Hurry, hurry, hurry Kar!

Songbird1 chapter 4 . 7/17/2003
You are pure evil Kar. I must say however, that it is a tad hard to follow. I am not the best beta, but if you would like me to look over what you do, I would be happy to. So, Estel is "dead", Legolas gone, Elladan stopped breathing. Pure Evil Kar. *Goes to read the next chapter*

Nietta chapter 5 . 7/17/2003

did... did you just do that?

A month? U expect me to wait a month? ... do i have a choice...?

Hehe, evil ending plz more soon!
Kelly L. K chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
I'm Confused!

Is legolas in any trouble!

Who was shot?

Can you give me a short summay of the last two chapters!Im confused

Email me

Kelly l. k
Iawen Londea chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
SUCH an evil ending Kar! *Jack Sparrow flings rope down to me and I fly aboard* Now on with the sequel, Karine, or else.

BTW, I loved this fic! D
Firniswin chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
I want more NOW! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! And I do not mean a paragraph, I mean lots! And I am still waiting for "The Duty of the Heart." I have not given up on it, are you and Trin still writing that story, please tell me u are!
NaughtyNat chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
Kewl chappie, loves the Aragorn torture bit ;)

PLZPLZPLZPLZ more soon, that was an evil cliffie, Im dyin for more already!
Legolas' Lover chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
i hope so! i was starting to get pissed! haha! anywayz! kick ass chapter! wonderful! great! amazing! need i go on? i'll be expecting the next chapter now!