Reviews for Resistance
StTudnoBright chapter 2 . 12/14/2020
I enjoyed Ardeth 'technically' coming to Rose's rescue with the rude market seller. This makes it very intriguing to find out what went wrong between Ardeth and Rose, especially after such a lovely evening they had. Though I'm pleased she's found a surrogate family with the Carnahan's and Habib is still there too.

It's good to read that Rose has achieved her goal and is now an established archaeologist in charge of digs. It's also give Evie a female role model to look up to.

I do enjoy the sibling like bond that Rose has developed with the Carnahan siblings. She really does have a motherly older sister relationship with both if them. Encouraging and supporting Evie's ambitions and admonishing Jonathan's shenanigans.

Looking forward to reading their dynamic through this story.
StTudnoBright chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
I love this intro to the character, you have already displayed her as someone with passion and determination to achieve her goal. I also love how her curiosity flirts with nosiness and that's she's quite cheeky and mischievous with Terence Bey. I love this little glimpse into their relationship.
Rose's relationship with her father is also incredibly sweet I find. He appears to be quite a progressive father for that time period.
I really like this introduction between Rose and Ardeth, there's drama and suspense right from the off. Almost as if it has the makings of a new age Romeo and Juliet... though I severely hope it doesn't end the same way.
kaaeiful chapter 9 . 11/23/2020
this is such a beautiful story! I absolutely love Rosalie; she's so vibrant and warm and just full of life, but not obnoxiously so. I love all the relationships she has with people: Dr. Bey, Habib, Evie & Jonathan, O'Connell (and of course Ardeth). Every relationship is special for her and I just adore how important the people she cares about are to her. Her relationship with Ardeth is beautiful as well; I can truly feel the love and care they have for one another, despite the complications of their relationship. I absolutely loved their reunion; Rose was so hurt and angry, and it just felt so real and raw. I'm nervous about how she'll react when she finds out that her father and uncle were (most likely) killed by Ardeth's father and tribe, though I think she's starting to put the pieces together herself. I'm really excited to see how Ardeth and Rosalie continue to grow together and individually :)
winchesters-girl3112 chapter 9 . 11/19/2020
I started reading this when you first posted and recently found that you’d added a few more chapters. I’m so happy you kept going with this story, I’m loving it so far! I can’t wait to find out what happens next
a1s25h98ley chapter 9 . 11/18/2020
Idk how long it’s been but I really want to know how this is going to turn out
Starcrier chapter 9 . 10/23/2020
I don't have any words for how much I'm enjoying everything about this. The dynamic between Rosalie and Ardeth is so sweet and painful, and I am LOVING the attention she is getting from Mr. Burns, I know obviously he's not the main ship but I'm glad he's getting a little bit of action that doesn't involve his like, face getting ripped off, poor lamb.

You write so well and I am so engaged and intrigued; I can't wait to see what happens next! Very, very, VERY well done!
KayleeRayne chapter 9 . 10/16/2020
Man I miss this story but I understand the lack of updates! I have 2 little ones myself. But yeah I really hope you revisit this story again and update!
totally awesome me chapter 9 . 10/16/2020
just found this fic and absolutely love it! love the thought that goes into each chapter and the depth you go into for their backstory. can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2020
Your character development is perfection! Can’t wait for more (:
sillystring-roxs-the-earth chapter 9 . 7/17/2020
Just found this story! Love it. Can’t wait to see it continue
FlyingFerret chapter 9 . 7/11/2020
Loving it!
a1s25h98ley chapter 9 . 7/11/2020
Please write more I must know what’s going on please!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2020
I have thoroughly enjoyed your story over these few chapters. One of the best written 'Mummy' fanfiction i have read.

I look forward to your next chapter and the continuation of the story
Ohmicrofilm chapter 9 . 6/12/2020
I love this! I am loving the history between Rose and Ardeth! This is a great story and you write beautifully!
Redbird chapter 9 . 5/28/2020
This is so amazing! I absolutely adore how you write the characters and I'm getting mad at Ardeth on behalf of Rose! I hope she gets some answers about her father