Reviews for Laughing All the Way to London
JOHN0713 chapter 28 . 12h
Floyd was a piece of shit and the best thing he ever did for his family was to die from the overdose and blame the cops…
naelea1 chapter 30 . 5/13
Exceptional. So creative. Thank you!
Otspock chapter 30 . 5/5
This last chapter was a bit puzzling, but I thoroughly enjoyed the story nevertheless!
Xur911 chapter 2 . 4/30
Like how the identity was set up before Harry went into the world unlike in other time travel stories when he just makes it up himself. Well done
Jack chapter 14 . 4/24
holy shit this chapter is a downer. congratulations on making me depressed. its almost as bad as the worthless bit of exposition that came before it.
SHWAT chapter 1 . 4/26
I complain about grammar and spelling in a lot of fics. If I did in one of your fics too, I won't apologize for it. What I do want to do though is thank you for the number of absolutely brilliant stories you have given us and that you bother to complete your fics.
bibliopuff chapter 30 . 4/21
what a marvelous story! i enjoy each and every part of it. thank you for writing this!
mumphie chapter 30 . 4/20
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I will admit that, at times, I was a little confused. but I would then get back into the flow of things. I do wish that this ending was a tad more fleshed out. Remus and Teddy - will they be forced to change on full moons, or is their condition now like the animagus? What did Dumbles think of this? Will Harry ever get back what the Goblins stole from him by sending him back? How will this change the Wizarding world? Will Harry be in trouble by the Ministry or the ICW? What about all the other Death Eaters? Will they settle down now that Riddle is dead? What about his Horcruxes? Oh so many questions...
bibliopuff chapter 28 . 4/20
good riddance, harry
bibliopuff chapter 27 . 4/20
oh no... where are the centaurs taking them to
mumphie chapter 1 . 4/19
Doesn't seem fair to Harry that the Goblins allowed him to leave without letting him have his Potter/Black money first. After all, they wouldn't be losing it, just moving it around. But fair and Goblins shouldn't actually be in the same sentence...
bibliopuff chapter 25 . 4/19
oh my heart.. harry deserves to have a big family meeting like this. stupid Voldemort ruined everything
bibliopuff chapter 23 . 4/18
woah yea i definitely did not expect atlantis getting thrown in this fic
bibliopuff chapter 21 . 4/18
ok definitely did NOT expect that handfasting
bibliopuff chapter 20 . 4/18
the scene where teddy and nymphadora met for the first time? my heart just melts. they're simply too adorable gah
3,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »