Reviews for Rise to Power
The DragonKnight chapter 7 . 1/19
This should have been continued:(
X chapter 7 . 1/18
Look I know I’m rushing and your probably doing something very important in your life, but for the love of god please update this story was just getting good.
X chapter 7 . 12/17/2019
Please update this story I really love this.
X chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
Please update
X chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
Please update I'm begging you!
X chapter 7 . 11/17/2019
Please update I really love this story and other stories like this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
Will you please update️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
7019289 chapter 7 . 5/31/2019
Amazing story! I look forward to future chapters Keep up the great work :D
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 3 . 5/26/2019
I love Izuku/Momo. So, even though it was a LITTLE random, I really enjoyed this chapter! Let's see where this newfound friendship goes...
Mr.unknow chapter 7 . 5/9/2019
So Izuku has two girls who are his age, no doubt other will join him as well, but here a thought, will he attract older girls or women?
Scandalf chapter 2 . 5/5/2019
Look, I get that you want your characters to be this cool, BAMF people who you totally think sould be much better than they are in the cannon. OK? I get it. Every writer has that phase when they first start where they want their characters(especially the protagonist) to be better than everyone else at everything they do, smarter, more mature, stronger, richer than everyone else and even have a huge harem. And that's exactly why I'm not gonna be harsh on you, I will instead try to be as nice as possible while showing you what you did to make it so obvious you are a newbie at writing before I even checked if that's true or not.

1. You can not make your protagonist "a perfect person" if you want your story to be anything more than a guilty pleasure for those who know what a good story is. Because it literally destroys every chance of him/her having any development in terms of character and personality. Why would something/someone perfect need to develop further after all? There is no point.

2. You can't just write about 4 year old kids having conversations and inner thoughts about life and the world in general and make them make sense. No 4 year old with a cool explosion quirk is gonna be like "Hey, it's ok if you don't have a quirk, I still believe you can be a great hero no matter what the rest of the world say, so don't you give up. Keep reaching for your dreams." Do you know why everyone still loved Bakugou as a character in the cannon even though he was a piece of shit that clearly didn't deserve the awesome quirk he got? It's because people understand that noone can be perfect and everyone has their own flaws. So even though Bakugou is a scumbag, people still tried to understand why he turned out that way, instead of sitting down and imagining a perfect Bakugou. People realized that the reason Bakugou turned out to be the way he is, was because of how much other people let him get away with and how much everyone around him spoiled him. Always praised him even if what he did was wrong simply because he has an awesome quirk. And it all made sense when people realized that.
Anyway, honestly, what were you even thinking while writing those parts? Have you never been 4 years old? Or even 7-8? A kid at that age has 2-3 things they think about. How cool/lame their parents are, how they wish they had this toy that they just saw in the display and when can they meet their friends again so they can run around pretending to be ironman/spiderman/batman or something.

3. If you want the fact that your protagonist worked harder than anyone else to make an impact on your readers, you have to show us how hard he worked to reach his dreams instead of giving us some random stats about how tall he is, how much he weights and how much he can dead lift after a time skip. Even if you have to spend 10k words doing so, if you showed us just how difficult it was for Izuku to get to the point where he feels confident taking the U.A.'s exams, we the readers, would be like "Oh wow, I admire him so much. I hope he can reach his dreams" instead of thinking "why the fuck would this author even think I would ever wanna know how much this kid weights..."
Also, how did Izuku still end up with a weaker body than Bakugou by the time the 3rd year of middle school came? Wasn't he supposed to be working harder than everyone else, to make up for the fact that he has no quirk? At this point, he already proved that he is indeed just a 'Deku' considering the fact that he is both weaker than Bakugou and he has no quirk. If your protagonist is not going to work hard to reach his goals, don't deceive the reader into thinking he will. It's just annoying for the readers to read all those words just to see him still behind everyone else. If you want your characters to be strong, make them get stronger over time, not through random power-ups during the main stages of the story.

So yeah, I hope I was able to talk about what annoyed me the most about this fic without sounding like I'm flaming. Like I said, I'm not. I just think you should hear these from someone because looking at the reviews, everyone seems to be okay with reading subpar fics as long as the author just writes fast. Ugh... I don't understand people.
OmniKamiUltraInstinct2020 chapter 7 . 4/12/2019
DAMN! Izuku definitely had to be BADASS bold to kiss Momo with a lot of nerves! The latter didn't mind though, even if she was slightly shocked at the move, she reciprocated.
OmniKamiUltraInstinct2020 chapter 6 . 4/12/2019
Whew! 0_0 This was really hot!
OmniKamiUltraInstinct2020 chapter 5 . 4/12/2019
Woah! First Momo, now Ochako? That's 2 girls Izuku snagged in a short span of time.
OmniKamiUltraInstinct2020 chapter 4 . 4/12/2019
Ah, Izuku! You're a chick magnet!