Reviews for Proving It Anime Style!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
Cool! I like this. I might email you with a question of my own sometime. Perhapse. Update soon please! ja ne!
Ailias Kurai chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
Hehe, I wish that an anime chara could be my dad. Mine's cool, but kinda scary. Continue!*bow and peace sign*
Ailias Kurai chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
MWAHAHAH! I have dyed my hair with Kurama's dye and it is a very pretty color! I have to keep it away from my friends, that I do! Thankies!
Ailias Kurai chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
*blinku blinku* That was rather...blank. Where's the funny! Hmph, I forgive you though. But can you mystifiaclly get me there and let me glomp Sess? He, just kidding don't worry bout it. Thank you for doing my request!
Ailias Kurai chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
YAH! I don't care if it's half full! I just want to dye my hair then mock him. I don't hate him, honestly, I actually really like his hair! This dye will help me during Halloween. I shall be Kurama dressed as Van Helsing! Mwahaha! Feel my wrath. I thank you much for listening to my pleas. *bows deeply and falls over* Bai!
Ailias Kurai chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
Ah, man! You've struck again! He, Hiei's hair defies gravity since he was hung upside down from a ceiling fan too long! That is why it stand on end, or he could be a constantly frightened cat. Hmm.
Ailias Kurai chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
Oh man, thank you so much! That was rich! Hehe, you have dirty minds, but that was amusing! I'm gonna read the rest now!
Empathica chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
Pretty cute idea, but I'm sad 'cause I can't get to the website that shows that Sesshomaru's tail is attached to his butt.*cries* T.T
JessicaKittyDemon chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
cool! can't wait fofr the next chappie!
AyumiFallassion chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
Oh man, this is really funny. And if that wasn't gel for hair, then most likely mt eh partner is Katsu. It's SO obvious that those two are gay!

Hey, I've got a Princess Mononoke question. Do the two wolf cubs have names? I mean, the girl's name is San, and that means thre, so are their names Ichi and Ni? Also, what happened to their Sire? Don't you dare tell me that they did the gut-busting thing with Moro! *shudders* Anyway, update soon!

Ja ne!
Baka Basher chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
Ooh,ooh! I've got one! Are Joey and Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh really Japanese? Come on! Bakura sounds flippin British and Joey's got a Brooklyn accent!
Ailias Kurai chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
I want to know if Sano from RK uses hair gel? Or maybe Hiei from YYH? Vegeta? How is their hair so spikey! And I want to know if Kurama dyes his hair? It can't be his natural color!1
Anon A. Mauze chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
*tears running down face* Can't ... type ... too ... funny ...
All The Aspects chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
YES! .! I think I'm the first one to do this...

Okay, well, you know in the first few episodes where Inuyasha gets Tetsusaiga? Well, Sesshomarou had a 'true form' thingie that was this big doggie. Does this mean that if InuYasha is in demon form, he can transform into a big doggie? I drew a picture of it! Please help!

~Yume Keki
princess zuzuko chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I LOVE IT!that was so cool! but why did u get to "french" him... i want to too. damn... oh well i loved it anywayz. see u tomarow at school. byez.

love alwayz