Reviews for Pokémon Z: Rebooted!
thunderofdeath97 chapter 2 . 9/14/2020
hm leaf should show up in the next chapter and kick ash's ass, would make it funny and interesting lol
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
don't really mind, just as long as he gets all of the better pokemon that he did in cannon, and no releasing, also please no 30 tauros that was jsut dumb beyond belief
Star Bit Blast chapter 2 . 2/10/2020
Please keep it up i love it already!
Anime Nightwing39 chapter 2 . 12/11/2019
I really like the concept and the team so far. But I really think this work would benefit from a beta reader or some more overviews for editing. I would suggest spending some serious time work shopping your next chapter so you can get the flow of the story right.

Good start though.
OriginalRobin chapter 2 . 6/24/2019
Awesome story, I love it! Thanks for writing!
The Sage of Darkness chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
I recommend that you clean up the dialogue and go through this chapter one last time, and ensure you're happy with it. It alright, but there are a few glaring mistakes that, if rectified, may really improve the reading experience.
The Sage of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
Well first off, Dragonball Z was never the name of the manga. It was just Dragonball. Secondly there was no way that Ash could get all the way to like chapter 220—which is where the Vegeta and Goku battle is roughly—in the matter of an hour tops. Lastly you use words like their or your when you should use they're and you're. It's a very interesting story and look forward to reading more.
adbelvd chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
Great history, and chapter, looks like the beginning of something really big.
anarion87 chapter 2 . 1/21/2019
nice so far
HPfan7-8 chapter 2 . 1/13/2019
Pokemon wish list Munchlax and a dieno both Pokémon have been ignored it other fics. Munchlax because a snorlax is an excellent heavy hitter and a dieno final evolution is a dark/dragon pseudo-legendary but for some reason nobody uses them.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2019
The Rockruff sucksd me tbh, I assumed that Ash would get a Dragon or something, for obvious reasons.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2019
Im wondering if your going to give ash a Pokémon in viridian Forest
Hybrid chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
If you haven't block Farla. That user is a troll.
Saulong8655 chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
Good story so far. It should be interesting to see where you go from here in terms of evolving rockruff and seeing a diverse team as long as how he got the diverse team members is believable such as getting an egg or as a gift versus just walking through viridian forest and finding a metagross to join the team.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
Good start of the journey, and if you haven’t picked out a ice type Pokémon for ash you could choose Cloyster that way it gives ash a water type as well as a defensive Pokémon