Reviews for Friends Care
Golden Lass chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
cool is there anymore to this story
dracoizumi chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
ARG! Why was this story never continued? Hurt fics I usually shy away from, no mattter the fandom, but seeing there isn't much Tommy/Adam to begin with, I went for it. I am so happy I did, this was amazing. I know how it is to write something, and then go back on it years later and not see anything close to perfection, but this is really honestly good and heartfelt. I would love to read more, if you are willing to give it another go?
Yersi Fanel chapter 13 . 11/12/2010
Whyyy, why won't you update anymore?

It's a shame this story is really cool, bur anyway, nice job!
mikepd chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
This is turning out to be a great story is that all of it? If not i really wanna c how this one ends
ryin chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
ah! i know you update slowly with this one but plese continue!
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
Ha ha ha ha. Nice. Of course now I have the song stuck in my head. Thanks. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
George2Bob1 chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
love the story so far cant wait 4 the next chapter
George2Bob1 chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
love the story so far cant wait 4 the next chapter
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
I really hope you come back to this one soon to update it. It's going really well and I think Adam and Tommy will make a very cute couple. Please update soon. You have a lot of wonderful stories and I would love to see this one join those ranks.
Freak-of-the-night21 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
More?
happychica chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
Geez Louis, Jason's a little high strung right now, ne? Hopefully for nothing, though.

Haha, I love it! I hope you finish this, it's really, really good (though you don't need me to tell you that).

Aw, I hope Tommy keeps up his progress. It kinda cute, in a probably-not-good way, that Tommy's the one being shy. Shame it took such unpleasent circumstances to get there. And horrible as it sounds, it's kinda nice that he's the one that got hurt. It always seems to be the others. Guess it's cause he'd in charge, ya know?

You know, I actually kinda want to go watch the Zeo episodes. I've really never gotten any farther in the timeline than the movie, but you write them so well, I'm willing to give it a try. I maintain that Billy is the best Blue Ranger. No offense to Rocky, but he's just not my guy. He was a good Red Ranger though.
In this world live all worlds chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
Oh yey yey! Thank god you updated as I was just about to start bugging you for it again! lol

I seriously can't wait for the next chapter, Tommy and Adam make such a sweet couple I love this story! x
C2 chapter 13 . 9/15/2008
you updated...and for my bday too! excelent chapter. I like it...a lot.

Can't wait for more!

"C"
XRachX chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
You know, we haven't spoken in a while but I just re-read this the other week in a fit of nostalgia and was wondering if you'd ever finish. It was always one of my favourites and remains to be one. Funny and touching as always babe, can't wait to see how it progresses.

It may even be enough to insire my muses again... hm, we'll have to see.
PinkRangerV chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
Wow. Wanna join the Evil Author's Leauge? I think you're mean enough to Tommy in this one to qualify...Love it!