Reviews for At Last
chr1steh chapter 2 . 4/6
I'm not usually the biggest fan of first-person POV stories, but this one was so well-written that I couldn't pass it up! LOVE BUGHEAD and thank you thank you thank you for writing this I wish there was more!
paulajaey chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Oh my God...This was so good...I don't have words to express how good it was. Thank you.
sysy.lim chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
hi there! I really like the way you write! I'd just like to know, in , where can I find your stories? :)
MacyBear17 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
only one word necessary to express my feelings abt this fic - Perfect!

It was soooo good. Betty and Jughead are my new fav couple and this was one of the best fics I've ever read of them...

plz write more soon... I luv your writing and characterization.

Hugs :)
aamrun chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Bautiful, heart breakingly beautiful.
akumaherutsu chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Awesome i love Jughead!I was so happy when i decide to search him that you had a story thank you.
Kenwoody chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
This is rated T! Are you SURE!

Well, other than that mild shocker, I really liked it, and you represented the Jughead character well. The Betty character is a little more out there, but you still managed to keep up the believability incredibly well!

Good job, but please think about the rating just in case little naive kids find this (lucky for you I'm not naive or I'd yell at you for destroying my innocence ha ha!)
hinata061389 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I love this!

I love the pairing as well. Betty and JUghead had always been my favorite. :)

Keep it up. This made my day. :)

-Aisha Majutsu
theLilyflower chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I loved Jughead's last line. :)
Shiva'sGirl chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
I loved it! I love Jug and Betty! I love this story!
Lzsmith8 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
heh lotsa sexual tension in this chapter

i love it
The-Reporter chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wow...so many archie stories

Even though they are against the rules!

Reported
Black Gargie chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Pretty good, but my years reading Archie comics made me rather hard to imagine anything beyond kissing...What the heck, this is pretty cool story really. Although I'm honestly not all out for a Bets/Jug romance...
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Wonderful. I love this story. Simply Beautiful.
noodlemonster89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Jughead and Betty really do make the best couple. I don't know why, they're just wonderful together. I would never want to see the two of them with anyone else but each other. The way you portrayed them getting together was perfect. Inspiring, spine-chilling, breath-taking perfect... :)